Can you make a fryer chicken satay recipe?
Satay is a terrific barbeque meal, but if you don’t have time to fire up the grill, you can prepare grilled satay instead. Simply take out your trusty Air Fryer.
The meal should supply a decent number of calories when served in the appropriate serving size. Each serving of our Chicken Satay has around 495 calories, the majority of which are derived from carbs and lean proteins.
So, are you interested in learning how to prepare Air Fryer chicken satay? Come with me to the restaurant kitchen!
- One chicken breast
- 2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce
- One teaspoon of Sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
How to make air fryer chicken satay recipe
- 15 to 16 equal-sized chunks of chicken breast
- Combine the vegetable oil, hot sriracha, and sweet soy sauce in a mixing bowl.
- To make a marinade, mix the ingredients using a spoon.
- Then, add the chicken cubes to the mixing dish and toss to coat with the marinade.
- Refrigerate the marinated chicken for at least 5 minutes. If you have additional time, wait 15 minutes.
- Take a bamboo skewer and put 3 to 4 pieces of a skewer.
- Preheat the Air Fryer for 3 minutes at 390°F with the grill pan inside.
- Place the satay bamboo skewers on the grill pan before placing them in the Air Fryer. 7 minutes on the grill for the satays
- Grill the satay skewers for a further 5 minutes. Remove from the Air Fryer and top with your favorite peanut sauce.
Time & Servings
- Total Time: 30 min
- Servings: 4-5
- CALORIES: 107
- FAT: 6g
- CHOLESTEROL: 20mg
- SODIUM: 309mg
- CARBOHYDRATES: 4g
- FIBER: 0g
- SUGAR: 4g
- PROTEIN: 8g
Questions and Answers about the air fryer chicken satay recipe
How long do you air fry chicken thighs?
Preheat the 3.5-quart air fryer to 400°F. Place the chicken thighs in the air fryer basket, skin side down and apart. Cook for 18 minutes, flipping skin-side up halfway through until an instant-read thermometer put into the thickest section (avoiding the bone) reads 165 degrees F.
Can you stack chicken thighs in an air fryer?
Can chicken thighs be stacked in an air fryer? You can’t, unfortunately. The essential thing to remember while cooking in an air fryer is to provide enough space around the food for the air to circulate and properly cook it.
Do you need to preheat an air fryer?
Is it necessary to preheat my air fryer before using it for cooking? Yes. In most situations, preheating your recipes helps them get that trademark crispiness we all enjoy. Preheating thick slices of raw and frozen meats, such as frozen bone-in chicken breasts and ribeye steaks, is beneficial.