Can I make short time an easy air fryer custard toast recipe?
An air fryer is used in this quick and easy breakfast dish to cook toast filled with yogurt custard. It may be customized with fresh fruit, chocolate, and other toppings.
More than anything else, I use my air fryer for breakfast. It’s the quickest and simplest method to prepare a nice, fresh breakfast with the least amount of mess.
I knew I had to try this air fryer custard toast after seeing it trend all over TikTok. Not only did it sound tasty, but I virtually always had the 8-10 components on hand.
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- One big egg
- 1½ teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ginger powder
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- Four thick-cut brioche slices
- twenty blackberries
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar (for dusting)
- One tablespoon of chopped fresh mint leaves for garnish
How to make air fryer custard toast recipe
- To create the custard, mix the Greek yogurt, egg, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla essence, ginger, and salt in a small bowl.
- Make a well in the center of each brioche slice with your fingertips. Fill each well with yogurt custard, then drop five blackberries into each slice’s custard.
- In the Air Fryer basket, place the crisper plate.
- Select the Preheat function, set the temperature to 325°F, and then hit the Start/Pause button.
- Two brioche pieces on a warmed crisper plate
- Set the temperature to 325°F and the timer to 8 minutes, then hit the Start/Pause button.
- When the custard toasts are finished, sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with chopped mint. Cook the remaining brioche slices in the same manner.
- Serve hot.
Time and Servings
- Total Time: 12 min
- Servings: 4-5
- Calories: 190kcal
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Protein: 9g
- Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 83mg
- Sodium: 224mg
- Potassium: 172mg
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 8g
- Calcium: 144mg
- Iron: 2mg
Questions and Answers about Air Fryer Custard Toast Recipe
What is the secret to making custard?
Cooking stirred custard in a big pot over medium-low heat is the key. With a wooden spoon, continually stir the custard until it thickens and coats the back of the spoon. Stirring spreads the heat, preventing the custard from becoming too hot and curdling.
Can you melt sugar in an air fryer?
Yes, once the sugar has been dissolved, pour it into ramekins and prepare the air fryer to 375°F. Cook for 25-30 minutes, shaking lightly with an oven mitt while still in the air fryer to ensure it has set.
What Cannot be cooked in Airfryer?
Any item with a wet batter should not be cooked in an air fryer. You should also avoid putting wet battered foods in air fryers, such as corndogs or tempura shrimp.