Air Fryer Lasagna – One of the most popular homemade dinners. Sadly, It’s also one of the most time-consuming meals to make.
So, what do you do on days when you don’t have hours to devote to the kitchen? Lasagna in the air fryer. This recipe will demonstrate how simple it may be to prepare a fast, delicious alternative that cooks in minutes with hardly any cleaning.
I was taught to make lasagna by my mother, and her recipe is amazing. With the aid of an air fryer, you can have a delicious dinner in minutes.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Lasagna
- 1/2 pound ground Italian sausage
- 24 ounces marinara sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 sheets No-Boil Lasagna Noodles
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
How to make lasagna in air fryer (Step by Step)
- Brown the sausages in a medium-sized pan over medium heat, breaking them up into crumbs as they cook.
- Drain any extra fat from the sausage, remove it from the heat, and whisk in the marina sauce; put aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the ricotta, egg, parmesan, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place aside.
- To assemble, pour 1/4 of the sauce into the baking dish.
- Top with two sheets of lasagna noodles, which should be broken up to fit.
- Pour 1/3 of the ricotta mixture over the noodles and level it evenl
- Tear two basil leaves and place them on top. Place a quarter of the mozzarella on top of the basil.
- Repeat two more times until the top layer of noodles is complete, followed by the leftover sauce.
- Stir in the remaining mozzarella.
- Preheat your air fryer to 360 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5 minutes.
- Air fry the lasagna for 30 minutes, then cover with foil and air fry for another 20 minutes at 280 degrees F.
- Before slicing, let stand about 10 minutes. Garnish with more parmesan cheese and chopped fresh basil.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 Mins
- Cook Time: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
- Total Time: 2 Hrs 40 Mins
- Servings: 6 People
- Course: Dinner, Lunch
- Calories: 864kcal
- Carbohydrates: 69g
- Protein: 55g
- Fat: 41g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- Sodium: 819mg
- Potassium: 398mg
- Fiber: 11g
Can you cook a premade lasagna in an air fryer?
Yes, you can air fry lasagna and any other frozen lasagna too. Depending on what you are using, you can also reheat your lasagna in the air fryer. Just make sure your frozen lasagna fits in the air fryer basket or the air fryer oven.
Can you heat lasagna in an air fryer?
When reheating lasagna in an air fryer, we use a loaf pan. It keeps the cheese from melting into the basket, and a loaf pan fits in most air fryers. Cover the loaf pan with aluminum foil to keep all the moisture in.
Can you put cheese in an air fryer?
You may create mozzarella sticks, mac and cheese balls, and even grilled cheese in the air fryer as long as the cheese does not spill into the basket. Cheesy meals that are breaded or have cheese in them work best.