Air fryer mini corn dog recipes are a simple and quick snack to prepare. Serve them at a party or as a kid-friendly supper or lunch alternative.
Find out how long to cook air fryer mini corn dogs! This mini corn dog air fryer recipe takes about 10 minutes to prepare. In the air fryer, I’m creating Foster Farms mini corn dogs. You may, however, modify this recipe to cook State Fair tiny corn dogs in an air fryer or your preferred brand. You’ll appreciate how crispy and golden the air fryer mini corndogs are every time!
With this air fryer froze mini corn dog recipe, you can enjoy one of your favorite fair meals all year long!
Ingredients for air fryer mini corn dog recipe
- 1 Box of frozen mini corn dogs
- Dipping sauce (optional)
How to cook air fryer mini corn dog recipe
- Place the frozen tiny corn dogs in an air fryer basket or pan in a single, uncrowded layer. I could fit 12 people on the tray.
- Air-fried mini corn dogs for five minutes at 350°F (177°C), then flip and air fry for another 4-5 minutes. If you have an air fryer oven, use the top rack position.
- Foster Farms frozen tiny corn dogs are labeled as completely cooked on the package. If you’re concerned about food safety, use a meat thermometer to guarantee they’ve reached 165°F (74°C). This is the lowest safe internal temperature for leftovers.
- Allow cooling for 1-2 minutes before serving with your preferred dipping sauce (if desired).
Time & Servings
- Total Time:10 min
- Servings: 3-4
Nutrition Fact air fryer mini corn dog
- Calories: 220kcal
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Protein: 7g
- Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 510mg
- Calcium: 10% DV
- Iron: 10% DV
Questions and Answers about the air fryer mini corn dog recipe
Are Mini corn dogs good in the air fryer?
Mini Corndogs are popular among any hungry group of children. To be honest, we grownups still enjoy them. Frozen small corndogs cooked in the air fryer are a quick and easy way to make them. They also obtain that lovely golden crisp exterior.
How do you cook State Fair Mini corn dogs?
On a microwave-safe dish, place five frozen mini corn dogs. 2. Microwave for 50-60 seconds on high or until heated. (If your microwave is less than 800 watts, add 10-15 seconds.)
Do I need to preheat my air fryer?
Yes, in most situations, preheating your recipes helps them get that trademark crispiness we all adore. Preheating thick slices of raw and frozen meats, such as frozen bone-in chicken breasts and ribeye steaks, is beneficial.