What are air fryer old bay chicken wings, and is this recipe to make an easy way for lunch and dinner?
These air fryer old bay chicken wings are very delicious. Perfectly seasoned, an easy quick lunch or supper, and a big hit for a game day appetizer.
Don’t you just like air fryer recipes? This crispy and tasty chicken wings dish requires no oil or marinating time and cooks in half the time it would take in the oven.
The finest and quickest way to cook crispy wings is with an air fryer. They came out perfectly every time, just like my air fryer donuts, without being deep-fried. Air frying will quickly become your favorite method for cooking chicken wings.
- cooking spray
- 1 pound of chicken wings
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
How to make old bay chicken wings recipe
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F (190°C) and lightly oil the basket.
- Place the wings in the air fryer’s oiled basket in a single layer.
- Cook chicken wings for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted near the bone registers at least 165°F (75°C).
- Cook until the exterior is crispy, approximately 5 minutes more, at 450°F (230°C).
- In a small pan over medium heat, melt the butter; stir in the Old Bay seasoning and lemon juice.
- Toss the wings in a bowl with the butter mixture and toss to coat. If desired, season the wings with more Old Bay seasoning.
Time & Servings
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Servings: 4-5
- calories: 476
- fat: 39g
- carbohydrates: 11.8g
- protein: 19g
- cholestero: l23mg
- sodium: 678mg
Questions and Answers about Air Fryer Old Bay Chicken Wings Recipe
Can you put raw wings in an air fryer?
Yes, you can do it. Place the wings in the fryer basket, so they are not touching (if necessary to fit, line up the drumettes standing upright along the sides). Set the air fryer to 360 degrees F and cook for 12 minutes, then flip the wings with tongs and cook for 12 minutes more.
Can you put Old Bay on chicken?
Old bay seasoning is extremely versatile and goes with everything. We adore it with shrimp for shrimp scampi, and it’s also great in a shrimp boil. It’s not just for seafood; the old bay spice is also wonderful on poultry!
Can you put foil in an air fryer?
To make cleanup easier, line your air fryer with foil or parchment paper. However, parchment paper is most likely a superior choice. Some acidic foods, such as tomatoes and citrus fruits, should not be air-fried using foil.