Here’s something different! Slow cooker oxtail is a flavorful slice of beef cooked in a rich, delicious sauce. If you thought this cut of beef would be tough to tenderize, you’d be surprised. One of many simple Crockpot recipes available.
Oxtails are the ox’s tails. They are descended from animals and are one of several types of beef that might be difficult to cook using traditional methods.
Cooking time for oxtails is generally several hours. But the richness and suppleness of the oxtail make it worthwhile.
Ingredients for air fryer oxtail recipe
- 2.5 pounds oxtails
- Worcestershire Sauce
- brownish sugar tsp soy sauce 1
- salt garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- tsp 1 tsp all-spice browning
- 2 grease
- 1 tool onion cutTbsp 4 eco-friendly onion cut
- 1 clove garlic cut
- 2 entire carrots cut
- 1 scotch hood or habanero pepper seeds and also membrane layer eliminated and also cut
- Tbsp 1 mug beef brew
- 1 catsup or tomato paste
- 1 tsp dried out thyme or fresh thyme leaves
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Butter Beans corn starch
Step-by-step instructions for air fryer oxtail
- 1 16-ounce can rinse. Cover drained Worcestershire oxtails with water and vinegar and wiped dry fully.
- oxtails with brown sugar, soy sauce, Cook sauce, season with salt, garlic powder, black pepper, all-spice, and browning, and massage into oxtails
- Fahrenheit brownish oxtails by placing them in your pyrex meal pan-frying basket and spraying them with oil to keep them from sticking.
- Remove from the oven at 450°F, medium-high heat.
- Once up, cook until each side is browned.
- Tbsp browned oxtail from the air fryer. When the oxtail is browned, deglaze the pyrex with 2 tablespoons of white wine.
- Then there’s the meat supply. Also, use a wooden spoon to deglaze your pot by scraping off the browned particles at the bottom.
- Cook contains yellow onions, green onions, carrots, garlic, and scotch bonnet pepper. Fahrenheit incorporates dried thyme, oxtails, remaining beef beer, and catsup to the dish.
- On a scale of 350, Stir for 60-90 minutes, or until they are cooked and also soft enough that the flesh falls easily when plucked with tongs.
See, it’s as well fatty; your sauce will certainly be as well oily. If you can not discover a scotch hood, you can make use of habaneros or concerning 2 tsps of this scotch hood pepper sauce. Cook Lamb Shanks likewise: Air Fryer to
Nutrition Facts air fryer oxtail recipe
- Calories: 882
- Fat: 47g
- Cholesterol: 374 mg
- Sodium: 2360mg
- Potassium: 69mg
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Iron: 14mg
Time and Servings
- Total Time: 4
- Servings: 4
Questions and Answers about the Air Fryer Oxtail Recipe
Do you have to brown oxtails before cooking?
Is it necessary to brown the oxtails before cooking them? You absolutely do not. I just throw them in the slow cooker without browning them beforehand. They come out properly cooked, soft, and tasty.
Do you have to soak oxtails before cooking?
Impurities are eliminated from the oxtail by soaking and blanching it before cooking. To make soft, succulent meat, oxtail demands long, slow cooking. It should be cooked for at least 3 hours to achieve the finest effects.
Is oxtail healthy to eat?
Oxtail is high in Collagen, a protein that is essential for our bodies’ development and repair. Oxtail is heavy in fat, making it an excellent energy source for those following a Ketogenic, Paleo, or Carnivore diet. Oxtail is ideal for anyone on a high fat / low carb or no-carb diet because it contains more than 70% fat.