Air Fryer Pears are a simple dessert. Honey, butter, and cinnamon flavor the pears sprinkled with almonds for a crisp finish. I will also show you how to prepare baked pears if you don’t have an air fryer. In any case, they’re a simple and lovely treat.
There’s no better time to pick up some pears and cook these air-fried pears than when they’re in season from late summer through October. Pears are an excellent cooking fruit. Combining them with a few essential sweet ingredients results in a delectable dessert suitable for special-occasion meals or holiday feasts.
Air Fryer Pear Recipes Ingredients
- 2 pears
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
Air Fryer Pear Recipes Instructions
- Place an 8-inch baking dish in the air fryer basket and coat with butter.
- Preheat the air fryer to 320 degrees Fahrenheit/160 degrees Celsius.
- Pears should be cut in half and cored with a tiny spoon [Note 1].
- When the air fryer has finished heating, mix the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg with the melted butter.
- Place the cut side of the pear halves in the butter spice mixture. Distribute part of the mixture on top of the pear halves.
- For 10 minutes, air fried at 320°F/ 160°C.
- Turn the pears cut side up and spread part of the melted butter mixture over them.
- Cook the pears for another 2-4 minutes in the air fryer to gently caramelize the tops.
- Drizzle with the leftover “caramel sauce” in the pan and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or yogurt on the side.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 13 minutes
- Course: Breakfast, Dessert
- Cuisine: Not Specified
- Servings: 2
- Calories: 156kcal
Air Fryer Pear Recipes For Faqs
Can pears be frozen for later use?
If you intend to use uncooked pears, freeze them in juice or water. For pies or other prepared meals, freezing pears in sugar or dry packaging is ideal. If you want to utilize pears in a sweetened jam, jelly, fruit butter, or sauce, freeze them in juice or water, but use unsweetened juice.
Are pears healthy?
Pears are firm in vitamins C and K, as well as potassium and antioxidants, and are a significant source of fiber. They’re also very beneficial to intestinal health and may aid with regularity.
What pears are best for this recipe?
Bartlett (light red skin), D’Anjou (greenish-yellow skin), and Red Anjou (dark red skin) pears are all beautiful choices for air fryer pears.
Can you fry pears?
Yes, they can be deep-fried or pan-fried. I like to air fried pears since they require less oil.
Can you make them ahead?
Yes, you may prepare them ahead of time and refrigerate them.
You may then serve them cold or reheat them in the oven or microwave. Just keep in mind that the nuts may soften and become less crunchy after resting in the refrigerator.