You are going to love having air fryer pecan pie for dessert.
Fresh pecans, corn syrup, and brown sugar are used in this recipe. This delicious air fryer dessert dish is a holiday family favorite in our house.
I attribute my sweet craving to my southern background and am pretty particular about my sweets. One of those must-be-perfect Christmas sweets is homemade pecan pie. Something delightful about biting into crisp pecan filling over a buttery crust.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust softened
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- dash cinnamon if desired
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Prepare the crust and arrange it in a pie dish that will fit into your oven’s basket or rack.
- Air fried the crust for 3-4 minutes at 320 degrees F, then remove until the filling is done.
- Pour the corn syrup, brown sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract, and salt into a medium mixing bowl.
- Stir all of the ingredients together to incorporate the sugar into the liquids.
- Whisk or beat the eggs, then add them to the bowl.
- Add the pecans and whisk them into the egg mixture.
- Pour into the prepared crust after everything is properly blended.
- Place the pie in the air fryer basket or on the rack and air fry at 350°F for 30-35 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and crispy.
- Calories: 499 Kcal
- Servings: 8
- Cuisinea: Merican
- Course: Dessert
- Cook Time: 30 Mins
- Prep Time: 5 Mins
Calories: 499, kcalCarbohydrates: 74g, Protein: 6g, Fat: 22gM, Saturated Fat: 4g Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Monounsaturated Fat: 12g,Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 71mg, Sodium: 304mg, Potassium: 182mg
Can I make a pecan pie in the air fryer?
Yes, Place the pie in the air fryer basket or on the rack and air fry at 350°F for 30-35 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and crispy. Cover with foil if the top of the pie begins to brown before the cooking time is up.
Can I cook a pie in my air fryer?
Pies bake well in a conventional oven, but you can also try them in an air fryer. According to Fiona, air-fried pies will work fine, but due to the lack of a bottom heating element, you may not achieve a crisp brown base.
What temperature do you cook an air fryer pie?
Cook for 18-23 minutes at 320 degrees F using the air fry option.
The top of the pie crust should be golden brown, and the bottom should be done. After it has finished cooking, sprinkle with brown sugar, white sugar, powdered sugar, or another pinch of the cinnamon and sugar combination.