Air fryer pork steak recipes are juicy and delicious, as well as simple to prepare. They make a quick and easy midweek supper and go well with fries, salad, or steamed vegetables.
Cooking pork steaks in the air fryer has changed my life. They cook in less than 10 minutes (15 minutes including prep time)!
This recipe calls for no breading and is suitable for both boneless and bone-in pork steaks. Please make sure you use a thin pork steak (not a full pork shoulder or full pork chuck roast).
Ingredients for air fryer pork steaks recipe
- Two pork steaks (1 inch thick)
- ½ tablespoon light olive oil
- One teaspoon seasoning
How to make air fryer pork steaks
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit/200 degrees Celsius.
- In a mixing dish, combine the oil and spices. Add the pork steaks to the basin after patting them dry. Toss in the oil-seasoning mixture to coat.
- Place the pork steaks in the air fryer basket, making sure they don’t touch.
- Air-fried pork steaks for 8-12 minutes, or until golden brown and at least 145°F/66°C in the thickest portion.
- Remove the pork steaks from the pan and set aside for at least 5 minutes before serving.
Time & serving
- Total Time: 14 min
- Servings: 2-3
Nutrition Facts for air fryer pork steaks recipe
- CALORIES: 469
- CHOLESTEROL: 161mg
- SODIUM: 877mg
- CARBOHYDRATES: 0g
- FIBER: 0g
- SUGAR: 0g
- PROTEIN: 43g
- TOTAL FAT: 31g
FAQs about air fryer pork steaks recipe
What is the best way to cook pork steaks?
Heat the grill to high heat, then lower to medium heat. Depending on the thickness of the steaks, cook for 6 to 7 minutes on each side. Allow the steaks to rest before serving with your preferred accompaniments.
Can you put foil in an air fryer?
Yes, aluminum foil may be used in an air fryer. Your aluminum foil and the dish it accompanies will not be harmed by the air fryer’s cooking procedure, which consists of rushing hot air.
Are steaks good in an air fryer?
You may air-fry a variety of items, including steak. Your steak will come out perfectly every time since the temperatures within the air fryer are so stable. It’s excellent when the weather isn’t cooperating, and you can’t fire up the grill.