Wondering how you prepare a frozen pot pie in an air fryer? This easy chicken and vegetable dinner can be prepared in minutes without using the stove or oven.
Frozen pot pie cooked in an air fryer is a game changer. You should try this method if you haven’t already!
Once you’ve mastered this recipe, I doubt you’ll ever make it any other way. Making pot pie in an air fryer is a quick and easy dinner option.
Not only is this dish easy to make, but it also cooks in your air fryer. So, not only will you be able to avoid the hassle of cooking, but you’ll also get a delicious meal in no time.
Continue reading to learn how to make this delicious air fryer pot pie.
- Three tablespoons butter
- Three tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon herbs de Provence
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoon onion flakes
- One teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 10 oz frozen mixed veggies
- 1/4 pound cream cheese
- Southern Homestyle Biscuits 4 Grands
How to make pot pie in an air fryer
- Melt the butter in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook for a minute or two after whisking in the flour.
- Whisk in the chicken broth until smooth and thickening.
- Mix in the herbs de Provence, onion flakes, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Combine the chicken and veggies in a mixing bowl.
- Cook for a few minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from the heat and toss in the cream cheese until well combined.
- Distribute the chicken stew equally among four ceramic ramekins.
- Each dish should be topped with a biscuit.
- Place the loaded plates in the air fryer basket. There is no need to preheat.
- Cook the pot pies for 12 minutes at 325°F, or until the biscuits are browned and heated through.
Time & Servings
- Total Time: 35 min
- Servings 4-5
- Calories: 249
- Fat: 17g
- Cholesterol: 87mg
- Sodium: 81mg
- Potassium: 218mg
- Protein: 22g
- Calcium: 13mg
Questions and Answers about the Air Fryer Pot Pie Recipe
Can you cook pot pies in the Airfryer?
Yes, you can Put 1-2 frozen pot pies into the basket and allow them to air fry for 15 minutes. Then increase the temperature to 380 degrees F for 6 minutes. Leave in closed air fryer basket for 5 minutes once it is done to continue warming the middle.
How long should I put my pot pie in the air fryer?
Place the baking pan and pie in the fryer at 360°F for 20 minutes. This will result in a nicely cooked middle and crust. Cook for 5 minutes longer if you want the crust to be crispy. Allow cooling for 10 to 15 minutes after removing from the fryer.
Can you cook ready meals in an air fryer?
Yes, even TV dinners and Lean Cuisines can be cooked in an air fryer!