In the morning, I enjoy a slice of pound cake. This Air Fryer Pound Cake is just as delicious as the oven version. When you want to bake a smaller cake or avoid using the oven in the summer, an air fryer cake is a terrific solution. It’s simple and quick.
It can be made with either the Instant Pot air fryer cover or a regular air fryer. This recipe is ideal for those who don’t have ovens or don’t want to bake in them. This delectable dessert may be made in minutes.
Ingredients For Pound Cake Recipe
- 8 oz unsalted butter
- ¾ cup confectioners sugar
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 8 oz white granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz all-purpose flour
Easy Air Fryer Pound Cake Instructions
- Heat the air fryer to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream the butter and sugar until frothy using a stand mixer or hand mixer.
- Add each egg, one at a time, until completely mixed.
- Add the vanilla essence slowly to the mixing bowl and stir until smooth.
- To avoid spraying ingredients everywhere, sift in the flour, baking powder, and salt carefully while mixing on low speed.
- Lightly grease a pound cake pan, then pour in the batter and air fried for 1 hour and 10 minutes at 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use a toothpick to test the doneness of the pound cake before taking it from the air fryer, making sure it comes out clean.
- Combine the confectioners’ sugar and lemon juice.
- Pour it over the cake. Let it cool and enjoy!
Time Duration Of Air Fryer Pound Cake Recipe
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour
- Servings: 8 Pieces
- Calories: 275
Nutrition Fact Air Fryer Pound Cake Recipe
- Sodium: 78mg
- Calcium: 47mg
- Vitamin C: 2mg
- Vitamin A: 736IU
- Sugar: 25g
- Fiber: 1g
- Potassium: 66mg
- Cholesterol: 127mg
- Calories: 401kcal
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Fat: 23g
- Protein: 5g
- Iron: 2mg
Can you bake a cake in an air fryer?
Yes, bake a cake in an air fryer. Did you know your cake can be baked in an air fryer? It’s very simple to make and ideal if you don’t have a standard oven or don’t want to turn it on.
Can I use a cake tin in an air fryer?
In the Airfryer, you may use any ovenproof dish or mould made of glass, ceramic, metal, or silicone. You may also bake cupcakes, muffins, or tiny gratins in silicone or paper cupcake cases or molds.
What is the secret to a good pound cake?
“Pound cake should be light, with a finely textured, moist, and even crumb,” explains BA’s assistant food editor and baker extraordinaire Claire Saffitz. She has invented, tested, and baked dozens of pound cakes, and she is well-versed in baking science (yes, it is a science).