As they are served without breading, these air fryer red snapper fish fillets are a great low-carb and keto-friendly supper for hectic weekdays. They’re served hot out of the air fryer with a homemade garlic herb butter that melts on top of the red snapper fillets, providing plenty of flavors.
You’ll have supper on the table with only a few easy items! This meal is low in calories and heavy in protein, making it an excellent choice for health-conscious eaters. Why not give it a go tonight?
Look no farther than your air fryer for a healthy and tasty method to prepare fish! Snapper is a delicate fish that can be cooked in your air fryer in minutes. This blog article will present our favorite air fryer recipes for snapper. So get ready to enjoy some delicious seafood.
Ingredients Of Air Fryer Red Snapper
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 4 garlic cloves smashed
- 3 thyme leaves
- ½ lemon sliced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder or to taste
- 1 whole fish about 1 lb, scaled and gutted (red snapper, sea bass, tilapia)
Easy Way To Air Fryer Red Snapper Instructions
- Preheat the air fryer to 400° F.
- Set aside the garlic clove, fresh parsley, and rosemary to chop and mince.
- Fresh lemon juice should be squeezed over each piece of fish.
- Using a paper towel, pat dry the fish fillets.
- Season each red snapper fillet with salt and pepper.
- Spray a propellant-free avocado oil spray into the air fryer.
- Cook the salmon in the air fryer at 400°F for 12-15 minutes, or until totally cooked through. It is not necessary to flip the fish.
- Combine the melted butter, minced garlic clove, chopped parsley, and rosemary in a mixing bowl.
- To mix, integrate everything thoroughly.
- With a spatula, remove the red snapper from the air fryer and immediately cover with homemade garlic herb butter. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Time Duration For Red Snapper Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 Mins
- Cook Time: 10 Mins
- Total Time: 20 Mins
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Servings: 2 People
Nutrition Fact For air fryer red snapper
- Calories: 300kcal
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Protein: 46g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 113mg
- Sodium: 701mg
- Potassium: 763mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Vitamin A: 79IU
- Vitamin C: 19mg
- Calcium: 48mg
- Iron: 2mg
Can you put red snapper in the air fryer?
Season each red snapper fillet with salt and pepper.
Spray a propellant-free avocado oil spray into the air fryer. Cook the salmon in the air fryer at 400°F for 12-15 minutes, or until totally cooked through.
How long does it take to cook a piece of fish in an air fryer?
Cook for 10-12 minutes at 400 degrees F on the air fry setting, turning halfway through, or until the fish is brown and flakes easily with a fork. As required, spray the breaded fish with extra oil spray.Remove the fish with care and serve with a lemon slice and tartar sauce for dipping.
What does red snapper taste like?
Red snapper is a delicate, somewhat sweet fish with a nutty flavor.
Its flesh is lean, juicy, and firm, making it a versatile culinary element. When compared to many other fish kinds, red snapper does not taste “fishy,” making it perfect for children and others who like mild-flavored foods.