Let me demonstrate how to convert your favorite stir fry to an air fryer. Stir fry in the air fryer is a quick and easy way to prepare your favorite veggie, chicken, beef, or shrimp.
You’ll appreciate how crispy, tasty, and hands-free your air fryer stir fry is, and the best part is that it’s simple to customize for your favorite stir fry sauces and proteins.
This stir fry in air fryer recipe is the simplest dish ever. This 3-ingredient stir fry cooks in 20 minutes or less, with no need for a wok or stirring. Learn how to make air fryer stir-fried veggies that are always delicate and crisp.
You can prepare this on the stove, but why would you? Once the food is in the air fryer, you may go on to the rest of the dinner.
The Air Fryer Stir Fry Ingredients
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 scallion
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic
- 8 mushrooms
How To Make Air Fryer Stir Fry Instructions
- Pork tenderloin should be cut into 18-14 inch pieces. You want them to be very thin so that they cook quickly.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 375°F (191°C).
- In a mixing dish, combine the pork and oil. Place the pork strips on two hot air fryer oven pans.
- In the air fryer, cook one tray at a time on the top shelf.
- Cook for 4 minutes at 375°F (191°C), then rotate the meat pieces and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Pork has a minimum acceptable internal temperature of 145°F (63°C). Check the pork strips to ensure they’re fully done. When the first tray is done, air fried the second.
- Chop the kimchi into bite-size pieces as the pork cooks. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the kimchi in the pan, along with any liquid from the bottom of the container.
- Stir in the fried pork strips to the kimchi in the pan. Place the pan on the center rack of the air fryer.
- (If you’re using leftover cooked beef, chicken, or tofu for the pork tenderloin, add it here.) There’s no need to fry them again!)
- Air fried for 3 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
- Serve the stir fry with riced cauliflower or cooked rice Yum!
Time Duration For Air Fryer Stir Fry
- Cook Time: 15 Mins
- Total Time: 15 Mins
- Course: Dinner
- Cuisine: american
- Servings: 3
- Calories: 268 Kcal
- Calories: 93kcal
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Protein: 5g
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 59mg
- Potassium: 323mg
- Fiber: 6g
- Vitamin A: 6360IU
- Vitamin C: 14mg
- Calcium: 57mg
- Iron: 3mg
Faqs About Of Air Fryer Stir Fry Recipes
Do you need to stir food in air fryer?
Always turn, twist, or shake the contents of the air-fryer basket to help food crisp (much like turning french fries, fish fillets, or chicken tenders midway through cooking in a standard oven).
Can I cook meat and vegetables together in air fryer?
It is possible to use the air fryer to cook both meat and vegetables at the same time. Air Fryer Glazed Chicken and Vegetables is prepared in the air fryer in around 25 minutes.
Can you put pan in air fryer?
Any ovenproof material can be used in the air fryer, including glass, ceramic, metal, and silicone.