Air Fryer Turkey Burgers are a great and simple supper when searching for something a bit different. This turkey burger, made with lean ground turkey and a little spice, will quickly become one of your new favorite meals.
In the air fryer, you can prepare juicy turkey burgers in no time. These nutritious turkey burgers are ready to serve in under 20 minutes with only a few ingredients. If you love turkey, you might also like it.
- 1 lb ground turkey 85/15
- 1 Tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- ½ onion grated
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup plain breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to cook turkey burgers in an air fryer
- Combine the onion, ground turkey, unsweetened apple sauce, ranch seasoning, Worchestire sauce, minced garlic, breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl
- Mix with your hands until everything is mixed.
- Make 4 equal-sized hamburger patties.
- After that, throw your burgers in the refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes to firm up a little.
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit by running it on that setting for about 3 minutes.
- Place the burgers on your Air fryer, being careful not to overlap or contact them.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 360°F, flipping halfway through.
- When your burgers reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit on a quick read thermometer, they are done.
- Prep Time: 5 Mins
- Cook Time: 8 Mins
- Total Time: 13 Mins
- Cuisine: American
- Servings: 4 Servings
- Calories: 623 Kcal
Calories: 623kcal, Protein: 62g, Fat: 22g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 173mg, Sodium: 1017mg, Potassium: 418mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 6g, Vitamin A: 407IU, Vitamin C: 4mg, Calcium: 55mg, Iron: 13mg
Can you cook ground turkey in an air fryer?
Yes, cook ground turkey in an air fryer. The air fryer basket should be prepared with nonstick cooking spray or parchment paper for easier cleanup. Add the ground turkey, parsley, egg, and seasonings to the bowl. Mix well.
How long do burgers take to cook in an air fryer?
If you like your burgers rare, it will take around 7 minutes. If you like them medium to well done, it will take between 10-15 minutes.
How long should I cook turkey burgers?
The burgers should be cooked on medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until they are browned and crispy. Flip the burgers carefully and cook for another 5 minutes until golden brown and 165°F is registered on a meat thermometer.
Can I make burgers in an air fryer?
Yes, burgers in the air fryer. Burgers can be air fried, both fresh and frozen! It just takes a little longer to cook. I did lower the temperature by 10 degrees so that the outside doesn’t cook too fast before the inside does. So no matter how you make it, your burgers will always be perfect!