Easy to make and has a crumble that is wonderful and golden brown. The greatest thing is that because this crumble is air fried rather than baked, you won’t have to heat the kitchen or use your oven. This is delicious when served warm with ice cream.
Serving warm air-fried apple crumble with vanilla ice cream and caramel drizzle is almost required. You’ll thank me later if you’ve never tried eating it this way. My favorite part is that delightful, crispy coating with a faint flavor of cinnamon and brown sugar. Read through the whole recipes if you’re seeking other baking suggestions for your air fryer this fall.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- cooking spray
- 2 ½ cups peeled, cored, and diced apples
- ¼ cup cold salted butter, cubed
- Achieve a 350°F air fryer temperature (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter, sugar, and flour. Mix with your hands until crumbly. Add nutmeg, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Spray nonstick cooking spray inside of two 4 1/2-inch ramekins. Fill the ramekins with crumble, and then add some apples on top.
- Repeat the process twice more, finishing with a pile of crumble.
- Large sheets of foil should cover the ramekins; the edges should be tucked under to keep the foil from blowing off.
- 16 to 20 minutes are needed to cook apples in the air
- . When crumble is golden brown, remove foil and continue to air fry for 2 to 4 more minutes.
- Prep: 15 mins
- Total: 35 mins
- Servings: 2
- Yield: 2 servings
- Cook: 20 mins
Nutrition Fact apple crumble recipe.
- Calories: 123kcal
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 76mg
- Potassium: 39mg
- Sugar: 9g
- Vitamin A: 176IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Calcium: 16mg
- Iron: 1mg
How do you make crispy apple crumble?
The reheating of apple crumble acceptable. Use an oven for about 10-15 minutes at a moderately high temperature (about 180-200 degrees Celsius) for the best results; however, microwaves will also work.
What is the difference between apple crisp and apple crumble?
The crisp? A crisp without oats in the streusel is simply a crumble.
The streusel topping is often a straightforward mixture of butter, flour, and sugar that is more clumpy than a crisp and may contain nuts.