Air fryer bananas are quick, simple, and delicious. Caramelized cinnamon bananas air fried to create the most delicate air fryer banana dessert or breakfast topping. Combine this with some yogurt and granola, and you’re set.
Air fried bananas are really quick, simple, and simple to prepare. These delectable bananas are the ideal healthy snack. They make an excellent snack as well as a nutritious side dish.
So, if you’re searching for something quick and tasty, these air-fried bananas are the way to go. Speaking of easy air fryer recipes, these Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls are perfect for a quick and tasty breakfast.
Bananas are one of the simplest fruits to prepare. They are extensively used as an ingredient in a variety of meals. According to others, bananas are ideally suited for sweets like ice cream or smoothies. But have you ever considered frying bananas?
The first thing that springs to mind when we hear the term “fried” is frying in oil. However, frying food has never been easier or healthier than using an air fryer. So I’m sure you’ll be eager to produce your first batch as soon as you learn how.
- 1 banana ripe but not overly soft
- Optional toppings: Greek yogurt, walnuts, sugar-free caramel syrup, or real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon butter melted
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar or brown sugar
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F as you prepare the banana.
- Cut the banana in half lengthwise on a chopping board.
- Leave the peel on.
- Sprinkle with coconut (or brown) sugar and drizzle with melted butter.
- Place the banana, cut side up, in the air fryer basket and cook for 6-7 minutes.
- Depending on the type of air fryer, you may need to add more cook time or change the temperature slightly.
- Remove the banana from the air fryer and top with your preferred ingredients.
- Best served shortly after peeling.
Nutrition Fact For Banana Air Fryer Recipe
- Calories: 154kcal
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Protein: 1g
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 41mg
- Vitamin C: 10mg
Banana Air Fryer Recipe Time Duration
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Prep Time: 4 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Calories: Breakfast
How do you dry banana peels in air fryer?
Line the base of the air fryer with peels, careful not to overlap them but making sure they are strong enough to hold down the tin foil. Cook for 6 minutes at 380 degrees, then flip/shake and cook for another 2-4 minutes, depending on the thickness of the peels and the kind and size of your air fryer.
How can bananas be cooked?
Bananas can also be cooked alone or as a component in another meal. Baking, steaming, boiling, sautéing, and frying are some of the culinary methods employed. Ripe bananas are used in sweet dishes, while green bananas and plantains are used in savory dishes or as vegetables.
Is it OK to eat banana peel?
In reality, banana peels are not only edible but also high in potassium, dietary fiber, polyunsaturated fats, and important amino acids ( 1 ). Fiber, in particular, has been demonstrated to help with regularity, blood sugar control, and heart health.