This pizza is the ideal of simplicity. Cook the ground beef first, then add the barbecue sauce.
Pour the mixture over a Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust, then sprinkle with cheese. After a few minutes in the oven, give it some freshness by topping it with cut green onions.
Look at how simple it is!!
Abbi was also able to prepare nearly the entire pizza on her own. I assisted with the steak cooking, but the rest was all her responsibility. I believe I’ll be able to start delegating supper duties to her shortly! I’ve paired up with a few of my favorite bloggers, and tonight we’re all planning a family pizza night. Make sure to try out some of their pizza masterpieces.
How to make BBQ beef pizza
BBQ beef pizza is really simple to prepare and delicious! This is a recipe that I frequently cook since it is so soothing. If you’re looking for a fresh method to use ground beef, this is an excellent option.
Pizza is something we like. Our family has a Saturday night pizza ritual. If we didn’t have pizza on Saturday night, the kids wouldn’t know what to do! Last week, I cooked pizza for my kid and husband on a Friday night, and they were perplexed: “Is it Saturday?” and “I thought it was Friday!”
Haha! Please accept my apologies for whatever inconvenience this has caused you, my dear. We did have pizza two nights in a row.
First, knead the dough with a spoon or in a stand mixer. My KitchenAid easily handles this pizza dough! Allow the dough to rise until it has doubled, then pat it into a large baking pan. An aspherical pizza stone can also be used.
Next, brown 1 pound of ground beef in a skillet (can also use elk, deer, antelope, etc.). Combine with the barbecue sauce.
Spread the meat mixture on the pizza dough that has been made. Shredded cheese is sprinkled on top. Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake for 20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- 1 dash burger or beef grill seasoning blend
- 1 dash of ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, or Monterey Jack and colby or cheddar cheese blend
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/4 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1 cup leftover roast beef, sliced and diced or cut in thin strips
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 small plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Mix water, yeast, sugar, salt, oil, and flour together. The dough should double in size after about an hour.
- Spread greased pizza dough on the pan. Spread meat mixture on the crust. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the meat mixture.
- The bottom of the crust should be golden brown after 20 minutes of baking at 400°.
- Fry ground beef until brown. Add bbq sauce and stir.
Did you like this recipe? Check out these pizza recipes as well: