Do you want to know how to cook the tastiest beef brisket in an air fryer? Don’t look any further. Easy to prepare, delicious flavors, and juicy brisket excellent for roast dinners, the holidays, or a warm beef sandwich.
You’ll appreciate how simple it is to prepare brisket in the air fryer. And how you can prepare it, load it into the air fryer, and then leave it alone until it beeps to let you know it’s done.
- 6 tbsp. BBQ rub or beef rub
- 4 pounds beef brisket fat, cut to ¼ inch
- 1 cup of water
- 1 thickly sliced onion
- ½ up of barbecue sauce
How to make beef brisket recipe air fryer
- The brisket should be cut into two pieces.
- Refrigerate the brisket pieces overnight after applying the spice rub.
- In the bottom of a 6QT Instant Pot, place the onions. Place the trivet over the onions and fill the pot halfway with water. Place the trivet on top of the brisket.
- Close the cover and set the timer to MANUAL for 80 minutes.
- Allow for a 20-minute natural relaxation of the pressure. Any leftover pressure should be released.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brush the beef with barbecue sauce and place it in an air fryer basket. 5-7 minutes in the air fryer, or until browned. Allow 10 minutes to rest before cutting.
Time & Servings
- Total Time: 2 hours
- Servings: 8-9
- Sodium: 365mg
- Calcium: 21mg
- Sugar: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Potassium: 810mg
- Cholesterol: 141mg
- Calories: 388kcal
- Fat: 17g
- Protein: 47g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Iron: 4mg
Questions and Answers about Beef Brisket Recipe Air Fryer
How long does it take to air fry a brisket?
Brisket in the air fryer takes 45 minutes to cook. This involves rotating the brisket after 30 minutes and cooking it all the way through from raw to completely done. We prefer our beef brisket rare to medium, so modify the cook times accordingly if you prefer it well done or rare.
What is the secret to moist brisket?
Another important factor in producing a delicious brisket
After the first three hours of direct grilling, liberally spray the brisket with the apple juice and apple cider combination. This spritz not only keeps the meat wet but also contributes to the delectable, smoky bark.
What is the best way to cook brisket?
Place the brisket, fat side down, on the grill rack above the pan. Cover and smoke for 4 to 5 hours, or until the brisket reaches 185°F to 190°F and is tender. Halfway through smoking, turn once. Add more coals and water as needed to keep the temperature and moisture stable.