Try this delicious beet chips recipe if you’re searching for a unique take on the standard chip. Air fryer-made for that ideal crispy crunch. Beet chips are nutritious and delicious, and today we’ll make fabulously delectable, crispy, and low-calorie Beet chips in the Air Fryer.
Air Fryer beet chips shorten cooking time in half and have delicious caramelized crispy edges. What a delicious side dish or snack on its own. And a delicious way to get beets into your diet.
Air fryers are great for dehydrating fruits and veggies for nutritious snacking. I’ve prepared roasted beets and chips in the air fryer with great success. When it comes to fries or crisps, I no longer deep-fried them. A healthy option is to use an air fryer.
I seasoned these chips with only Himalayan pink salt, which is delicious. I also created two versions, one with olive oil and one without oil. They have a similar flavor.
After experimenting with numerous techniques, I discovered that this is the best way to produce your beet chips, and it’s really simple.
Beet Chip Recipe Ingredients
- 2 lb. beetroot or 500 gm.
- 1 tsp. Himalayan pink salt or normal salt
- 1 tsp. pepper optional
- 4 tsp. olive oil optional
How Can Easy Cooking Beet Chip Recipe Instructions
- Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes at 160°C/320°F. Brush the beet slices with oil and arrange them in the air fryer basket.
- I allow them to overlap somewhat since they shrink as they air-fried.
- Air fry for 10-12 minutes at 160°C/320°F.
- Keep opening the basket and shaking or turning it once or twice during air frying. When they get crispy, their color begins to change somewhat.
- Remember that they crisp up more when removed.
- When they’re done, they’re wonderfully tasty and crispy. Enjoy.
- Season them with salt and pepper, and serve if you didn’t use any oil.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 1 person
- Calories: 132kcal
Nutritional Information for Beet Chip Recipe
- Calories 47
- Fat 2g
- Protein 1g
- Carbohydrate 6g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugars 4g
- Added sugars 0g
- Sodium 48mg
- Calcium 1% DV
FAQs about Beet Chip Recipe Air Fryer
Are fried beet chips healthy?
They are far superior to potato chips in terms of nutrition. According to Healthline, beets are high in fiber, contain a lot of Vitamin C, and are low in calories. They’re quick and tasty.
How do I get good chips in my air fryer?
Rinse and wipe dry the chips with a clean tea towel. Toss the chips in the bottom of an air fryer (the portion with the paddle), add the oil, and toss the chips to coat evenly. Using the paddle, set the fryer to cook for 30 minutes. Check that the chips are soft and cooked through after this time.
Are air-fried beets healthy?
Air Fryer Beets are a delightful and healthful side dish that is quick and easy to prepare. Delicious crisp air-fried beetroot is prepared in 15 minutes with only two ingredients and can be used in salads, side dishes, or eaten plain as a nutritious snack.