Brown sugar bacon recipe One of life’s finest blessings is an air fryer, and if you enjoy air-fried bacon, you’ll adore this dish.
They adore bacon. Naturally, they do. Except for when you step it up and make air-fried candied bacon, there is nothing finer than bacon that has been air-fried.
Never before has candied bacon been simpler to make! The spices and sugar may be added in only a few minutes. Therefore, keep this in mind the next time you want to make your Bloody Mary better or add some crumbled bacon to your Cobb salad.
When you put these two words together, you can practically taste how delicious the result will be.
Bacon and candy are sheer perfections!
Ingredients for brown sugar bacon recipe
- Eight ounces of thick-cut bacon
- ¼ ounces of light brown sugar
- freshly ground black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon
- Cayenne pepper, 1/16 teaspoon
How to make brown sugar bacon recipe air fryer
- In a small bowl, combine cayenne, black pepper, and brown sugar.
- Place bacon in a single layer on the air fryer rack. With the back of a spoon, evenly distribute the first portion of the brown sugar mixture over the pieces.
- Put the rack into the air fryer and set the temperature to “air fry” for 15 minutes at 350oF.
- Sprinkle the remaining half of the brown sugar mixture after flipping halfway through.
- To avoid sticking, move the bacon to a cooling rack right away. Before serving, let the food cool on the cooling rack for about 5 minutes.
Time & serving
- Total Time: 15 min
- Servings: 4-5
- Calories per Serving 271
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Trans Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
FAQs about brown sugar bacon recipe air fryer
Can you put raw bacon in an air fryer?
Yes, you can use an air fryer to cook raw bacon. The bacon will be cooked to a safe temperature if you use this recipe.
Why should you not cook bacon in an air fryer?
That would be a poor idea with bacon. Because bacon is so fatty, frying it in an air fryer at high temperatures would often cause all the fat to drain out, reducing the strips to only the lean bits and maybe filling your home with smoke.
Is Air Fryer Bacon healthier?
Since food is hung in the air fryer basket while frying, the majority of the bacon’s extra fat will be rendered off. As a result of not frying in its own fat, air-fried bacon is substantially healthier than bacon that has been baked or fried on a stove.