These buffalo chicken tenders air fryer dish is the perfect appetizer or supper recipe for the whole family. It’s simple, flavorful, and has a hint of heat.
These buffalo chicken tenders air fryer recipe has the ideal amount of heat for me, and they’re cooked in the air fryer, which crisps them up nicely and is a healthier alternative to baking or frying.
I’ll be completely honest with you: the air fryer is fantastic! If you don’t have one, I strongly advise you to buy one since they can produce so many things.
These Buffalo Chicken Tenders are one of my family’s favorite dishes. They’re a hit with my entire family. We cook them for supper or as appetizers for game nights, dinner parties, and other occasions.
They are an all-around fantastic dish that we can’t get enough of and that everyone seems to enjoy, so I’ll take that as a success. Furthermore, half of the time, people are unaware that they have been air fried.
So they’re a little bit healthier since they’re not fried in oil, which I appreciate. They are, nevertheless, a great decadent meal that may be classified as comfort food.
Ingredient for cooking buffalo chicken tenders air fryer
- One lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 c. buffalo wing sauce
- 2/3 c. Panko bread crumbs
How to make buffalo chicken tenders air fryer
- Chicken breasts should be cut into 1-inch thick pieces. Using a paper towel, pat the chicken dry.
- Fill a small dish halfway with buffalo sauce. In a separate small dish, combine the Panko breadcrumbs.
- Dip the chicken strips into the buffalo sauce and scrape off any excess sauce with your fingertips. Coat the dipped chicken equally in the Panko bread crumbs.
- Arrange the breaded chicken in the Airfryer basket with care. Cook at 300° for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°. Serve right away.
Time & Serving
- Total Time: 30 min
- Servings: 3-4
Nutrition Facts for buffalo chicken tenders
- CALORIES: 285
- CHOLESTEROL: 72mg
- SODIUM: 873mg
- CARBOHYDRATES: 28g
- FIBER: 1g
- SUGAR: 2g
- PROTEIN: 29g
Questions and Answers about the Chicken Tenders Air Fryer Recipe
How do you make frozen buffalo chicken tenders in an air fryer?
- Spread out the frozen chicken strips in a uniform layer in the air fryer basket. There is no need for oil spray.
- For 10 minutes, air fry at 400°F/205°C. Cook for a further 2-5 minutes at 400°F/205°C, or until the chicken is cooked through and crispy.
Can you air Fry Tyson chicken breast tenderloins?
Yes, both may be used. When making chicken tenders, Tyson is a wonderful brand to choose from. We’ve had terrific success using Tyson Frozen Chicken Strips.