The greatest, simplest, and most delicious chile Rellenos air fryer recipes you’ve ever had.
Chile Relleno in the Air Fryer — If you like chile Relleno, you’ll enjoy this air fryer dish. It’s simple to prepare, and the results are fantastic. The best part is that there is very little cleaning. So turn on your air fryer and attempt this recipe. You will not be let down!
Ingredients for air fryer chile Rellenos
- Three poblano peppers, big
- 1 cup canned (drained) or frozen corn (thawed and drained)
- One sliced green onion
- One tablespoon coriander
- One tablespoon of fresh parsley
- One teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese
- 2 tbsp. soured cream
- Sour cream, salsa, red chili sauce, guacamole, tomatoes, and other garnishes are optional.
How to make air fryer chile Rellenos
- To begin, char the peppers. Place them in the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 400 degrees F, and cook on the air fryer setting for 8 to 10 minutes, flipping the hallway halfway through. Allow them to cool somewhat.
- Then combine the corn kernels, scallions, cilantro, parsley, salt, black pepper, sour cream, and cheese in a medium-sized mixing dish.
- Cut the roasted poblano pepper along the center with a sharp knife. If desired, remove the poblano seeds. Fill the poblano pepper with the filling. Place the stuffed peppers in the Air Fryer Basket and cook for 8 to 10 minutes at 400°F on the air fryer setting.
- Serve with more cheese, sour cream, red chile sauce, and garnishes.
- Plate, serve, and have fun!
Time & Servings
- Total Time: 35 min
- Servings: 6-7
Nutrition Facts in air fryer chile Rellenos recipe
- Calories: 394kcal
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Protein: 14g
- Fat: 29g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 6g
FAQs about chile Rellenos air fryer recipes
What is the first step in making relleno?
To begin, roast poblano peppers and prepare a cheesy stuffing. After that, fill the peppers and coat them in an egg batter. Then, cook the peppers till golden brown and crisp. Serve the Rellenos with your favorite warmed salsa.
Can I put chile Poblano in the air fryer?
Yes, air fryer-roasted Poblano peppers may be readily roasted in the air fryer and brown wonderfully, much like they would if fried on the stove or in the oven. Roasting brings out their deep, earthy tastes while softening the skins and making them easier to consume.
What is the difference between chile Poblano and chile relleno?
The primary distinction between a Chile Relleno and a Chilli Poblano is that the former is a recipe for a Mexican entrée, whilst the latter is simply a fresh poblano chile pepper, a huge, relatively mild chile pepper with a rich green hue.