This Chilean sea bass recipe air fryer from a restaurant will wow your relatives and friends. Not only is it excellent, but it also cooks considerably faster than a regular oven. This is the simplest evening supper you can cook.
If you like air fryer scallops and air fryer breaded shrimp, you’d adore this air fryer Chilean sea bass. Cooking fish is often simple, but it cooks practically instantly when you use an air fryer.
Ingredients For Chilean Sea Bass Recipe
- 1 lb Chilean sea bass two fillets
- 1 garlic clove finely minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp red crushed pepper or to taste
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
How to make Air Fryer Honey Chilean Sea Bass
- The air fryer needs to be preheated.
- Fish fillets should be thoroughly dried with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper on all sides.
- In a small bowl, combine minced garlic and butter cubes.
- Microwave for about 30 seconds or until the butter is melted.
- Brush the fillets liberally with the garlic butter sauce.
- Spray the air fryer basket with olive oil spray once warmed to prevent the fillets from sticking to the bottom.
- Place the fillets in the air fryer basket. Select the ‘fish’ option.
- Cook the fish fillets for 10 minutes at 350°F.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 14 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Calories: 500 kcal
Nutrition Fact For Chilean Sea Bass Recipe
- Calories: 500kcal
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Protein: 27g
- Fat: 28g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 100mg |
- Sodium: 632mg
- Potassium: 67mg
- Vitamin A: 750iu
Can you cook frozen sea bass in an air fryer?
Yes, I cook frozen sea baas in the air fryer(all the time)! If you want a fast lunch, throw some air fryer fish sticks. I’ve done this with a handful of my Instant Pot fish recipes.
What temperature should Chilean seabass be cooked to?
Approximately 145 degrees F. Sea bass and Chilean sea bass cook rapidly, and baking them for an extended duration might dry them out. When the flesh flakes readily, the fish is done. The core temperature of cooked fish should be approximately 145 degrees F. Note that the fish will continue to cook after you remove it from the oven.
Why is Chilean sea bass so delicious?
The high quantities of Omega-3 Fatty acids in Chilean Sea Bass contribute significantly to its taste. This feature of the fish not only makes it tasty, but it is also beneficial to your health.
How do you cook fish in an air fryer?
Working in batches, place fish in air fryer basket and cook at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes, carefully turning halfway through, or until brown and flaky with a fork. Serve with tartar sauce and lemon wedges.