chilli paneer recipe air fryer is the ideal weekend snack for your family or when you have company. It’s fast, nutritious, and delicious – yet it actually takes 30 minutes to cook. So, when making chili paneer, the flour-battered paneer cubes are deep-fried in oil (which makes it not-so-healthy). We can now cook with the least quantity of frying oil without sacrificing flavor, thanks to air fryers.
Continue reading to see how to create this delectable vegetarian appetizer -chilli paneer recipe air fryer.
Ingredients Chilli paneer recipe air fryer
Cubes of Paneer
- 300 g cubes of cottage cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons corn flour/tapioca starch/arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2-3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon spicy pepper sauce
- Optional: 1 tablespoon sweet and sour sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil or other vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sliced ginger
- 1 tablespoon sliced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chili
- 1 sliced onion or 1 cup
- 1 cup chopped green capsicum
- ½ cup red capsicum, ½ cup chopped
- 3-4 Green onions chopped or ½ cup
- season with salt to taste. Adjust according to the salt in the Soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon crushed pepper
- ½teaspoon sesame seeds
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
Instructions in Steps air fryer chilli paneer recipe
Prep paneer pieces in Oven
- If you’re using hard paneer from the shop, soak the cubes in water beforehand. This is a completely optional step.
- Tapioca flour/corn flour, salt, and red chili powder should be combined.
- Roll it in the cottage cheese chunks. Place them on a grill rack rather than a baking pan. Apply oil to them.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 160 degrees Celsius (fan-forced).
Prep paneer slices in an air fryer.
- By adding some water, make a slurry of tapioca, salt, and red chili powder. Drain excess liquid and place on top of paneer cubes.
- Fill the air fryer basket halfway with cottage cheese. You may use steamer sheets or baking sheets with holes for this. Spray or brush on oil.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes in a warmed (5-minute) air fryer at 190°C.
Deep fryer paneer pieces first.
- You may cook the paneer pieces by dipping them in the batter and letting the excess batter drip through.
- Add them to the heated oil, cook for a few minutes, then drain on a paper towel.
Paneer chilli gravy preparation
- Chop the vegetables with ginger and garlic.
- In a wok, heat the oil and add ginger, garlic, and chilies. Cook for a few minutes over medium heat with the onion. Add the remaining vegetables.
- Cook for a few minutes after adding the sauces with salt and pepper.
- If you like a thin gravy, add 2 teaspoons cornflour/tapioca starch combined with 1 cup of water and bring to a boil.
- To the gravy, add the cottage cheese cubes. Toss them carefully.
- Serve with sesame seeds and chopped spring onions as garnish.
Nutrition fact chilli paneer recipe air fryer
- Calories 366
- Cholesterol 49mg
- Sodium 1418mg
- Potassium 322mg
- Sugars 6.7g
Time and Servings
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Servings: 3-4
FAQs about chilli paneer recipe air fryer
How to make chilli paneer dry?
To make dry chilli paneer, In a mixing dish, combine half a teaspoon of corn flour with 2.5 to 3 tablespoons of water. Stir well. Fill the pan with this mixture. Cook until the sauce has thickened. Then, sprinkle with pepper powder. Sauté the cooked cubes for 2 minutes. Stir in the spring onion greens. As a beginning, serve paneer chilli hot.
How do you make paneer with cornstarch?
To the paneer cubes,add 2 tablespoons of corn starch (corn flour), 14 teaspoons red chili powder, 14 teaspoons freshly crushed black pepper or black pepper powder, and salt to taste. 4. Gently fold in the cubes without breaking them.
- Wingstop Cajun Corn Recipe Air Fryer
- Begedil Recipe Air Fryer