If you haven’t had Chuck E. Cheese pizza since you were a kid, you might be astonished at how different it tastes now. This isn’t simply a memory trick, though; they’ve modified the recipe several times. In 2011, they made two big changes, eliminating frozen dough and pre-shredded cheese in favor of baked crusts with fresh-shredded cheese.
The tastiest dish with the most delectable and beautiful taste is Chuck e cheese pizza. This is mostly due to its list of tasty and nutritious components, which will make you desire more and more with each taste and each time.
Try this dish at home today, and you will never be sorry. Chuck e cheese pizza is a popular choice not just among children but also among adults.
Ingredients for Chuck E Pizza
- 2 cup pizza crust
- 4 oz package chopped pepperoni
- 4 oz queso fresco is a type of fresh Mexican cheese produced from agave plant milk) or jack cheese sliced or grated.
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- Pizza sauce with 1/2 cup tomato sauce (ketchup).
- 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter to grease the pan
Directions for Chuck E Pizza Copycat Recipe
- Preheat the oven to about 450°F. Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet. Tuck the pizza dough into a circle on top of it, then poke holes in it with a fork to allow steam to escape while it cooks. Make the topping while the crust is baking.
- In a mixing dish, combine the cottage cheese, queso fresco, and tomato sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside the bowl.
- Combine the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni in a separate bowl. Mix them together with your hands until they form a paste.
- Preheat an electric skillet to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and add butter to it. If you don’t have a skillet, melt the butter in a 9-inch cast-iron pan. Please set it in the preheating oven to melt as it heats up.
- Remove the pizza dough carefully from the parchment paper and place it in your pan or electric skillet. Brush the melted butter on top of the crust, then put half of the cheese mixture on top. Then, add half of the pepperoni paste combination and half of the tomato sauce mixture.
- Bake for 7 minutes, then take from the oven and carefully open your pizza from the top. Brush half of the cheese mixture on one side, then top with another layer of cheese and pepperoni topping. Then top with another layer of tomato sauce, pepperoni, and cheese. Bake for an additional 7 minutes before removing it from the oven.
- Allow your pizza to cool for 5 minutes before slicing it into wedges with a pizza cutter. Serve your pizza warm with ranch or blue cheese dip on the side. This delectable dish is best served with plain vanilla ice cream. Make this pizza at home and share your great sensations with your family and friends.
Chuck E. Cheese Pizza Nutrition Facts
- Calories 250cal
- Fat 2.5g
- Carbs 20.5g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 8.9g
Time and servings
- Total time: 45 mins
- servings: 3-4