Corn Ribs in the Air fryer is my new favorite appetizer, and you can have it following this delicious recipe!
Air fryer corn on the cob in the form of corn ribs packs a punch of flavor and is stupidly simple to prepare. It’s cooked in 10 minutes using a delightfully spicy rub and very little oil.
It is just as fun to make as eating corn riblets. You can serve them with dipping sauces or have them as is. Everyone will enjoy this easy, tasty appetizer that is as much fun to prepare as it is to eat.
Corn Ribs Recipe Ingredients
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 ears fresh corn, husked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Mexican-style hot sauce (such as Valentina®)
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cotija cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
How to cook Air Fryer Corn
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. (200 degrees C).
- Cut an ear of corn in half lengthwise on a chopping board.Each half should be cut in half lengthwise. Repeat with the remaining corn ear.
- You should have a total of 8 “ribs.”
- In a mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, chili powder, garlic powder, and black pepper until smooth.
- Brush both sides of each rib with the sauce and place in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 12 minutes in an air fryer, turning halfway through.
- Meanwhile, mix together the mayonnaise, lime juice, and spicy sauce until fully incorporated.
- Place the corn ribs on a serving platter.
- Drizzle the sauce over the ribs, then sprinkle with cotija cheese and cilantro.
Time Duration & Servings
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4 people
- Calories 515
- Protein 6.5g
- Carbohydrates 20.3g
- Fat 47.6g
- Cholesterol 25.3mg
- Sodium 406.4mg.
Liked it? Then you will love our quick, simple, homemade rendition of Wingstop Fried Cajun Corn. These small bits of fried corn bliss are prepared in an air fryer yet have the flavor of a Wingstop.
Why is it called corn ribs?
Corn ribs are just pieces of corn on the cob that have been oven-baked with spices to give them an aromatic flavor. Quick, simple, and tasty. Corn riblets are another name for them.
Corn riblets are so-called because they are simpler to consume than regular corn on the cob.
Can corn be fried in an air fryer?
Yes. To do so, put corn in an oven-safe pan. Butter, salt, and pepper to taste. 5 minutes in an air fryer at 400F. Stir and continue to air fry for 5 minutes. And you will get the crispiest fried corn.
Can I put pork ribs in the air fryer?
Pork ribs may not only be cooked in an air fryer, but they also cook very well. Cooking delicate, juicy pork ribs in an air fryer takes very little time and work, making it a fantastic alternative for a quick and tasty BBQ supper.
You can also cook pork steak in air fryer. If you haven’t had Air Fryer Pork Steak yet, you are missing out.