This Healthy delicata squash recipes air fryer is a delectable fall side dish! This is the BEST method for cooking delicata squash. These Air Fryer Delicata Squash Fries are a simple low carb, keto-friendly, and point-free side dish. It’s easy to season with your preferred spices and a delightful way to get your fall vegetables.
This air fryer delicata squash dish is “so wonderful for you,” making it twice as tasty! This is a quick and easy side dish that goes well with either meat or main vegetarian meals.
Ingredients for squash recipes
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- One delicata squash
- a half teaspoon rosemary
- One teaspoon of salt
How to make squash recipes air fryer
- Half the delicata squash lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds and toss them.
- Cut the squash into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Combine the slices with olive oil, rosemary, and salt in a mixing dish. Toss well to combine.
- Fill an air fryer basket halfway with squash slices. Set the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes. Remove the basket after around 5 minutes and shake it to disperse the squash and achieve equal cooking.
- After 10 minutes, check on the squash. It should be fully cooked and beginning to brown around the edges. If it isn’t done, return it to the oven for another 2-3 minutes at 400°F.
Time & Servings
- Total Time: 15 min
- Servings: 2-3
- Calories per Serving 118
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Total Sugars 0.0 g
- Sodium 297.2 mg
- Protein 1.8 g
FAQs about delicata squash recipes air fryer
Is squash good in the air fryer?
Cooking Squash with the Air Fryer. Squash cooks quickly and easily in the air fryer. Simply wash and slice your veggies, spray them with oil and your chosen spices, then place them in a 400-degree air fryer for 8 to 10 minutes.
How do you eat delicata squash?
Each delicata squash should have both ends trimmed. Stand one squash on its bigger cut side and cut it lengthwise, down through the middle of the squash, to create two even halves with a chef’s knife. Scrape out and discard seeds and fibrous meat using a soup spoon. Continue with the second squash.
How healthy is delicata squash?
It has a lot of fiber, which can help lower your risk of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. Delicata squash is also high in potassium: one cup has 500mg of the mineral, which can help manage blood pressure.