Are you calling your local Domino’s pizza restaurant to order Meat Lovers Pizza? Please don’t do it!
By the end of this cooking guide, you can replicate the tastiest pizza with extra cheese and extra meat at home all by yourself.
Domino’s Pizza is one of the world’s most well-known eateries, appearing at Friday night family dinners, Super Bowl parties, and late-night study sessions. Meat Lovers Pizza is a popular take-out pizza option across the world.
The ultimate pizza dough, topped with handmade sauce, melting cheese, and a heaping helping of sausage, pepperoni, and crumbled bacon! A meat lover’s fantasy!
This cooking guide will teach you how to prepare Dominos Meat Lovers Pizza.
About Dominos Meat Lovers Pizza
If you enjoy mouth-watering pizza in all of its bready and cheesy glory but need something more substantial, chances are you’ll enjoy Dominos meat lover’s pizza recipe. Most pizzerias include some form of extra meaty option on their menus for genuine carnivores who want more than just slices of pepperoni.
Meat toppings vary but commonly include cooked and crumbled Italian sausage or ground beef, bacon, pepperoni, and occasionally sliced ham. The most frequent American topping is pepperoni, which is packaged in compact bundles of little round disks.
However, pepperoni is a kind of salami made from beef and cured pig, along with ingredients such as chili pepper and paprika. The paprika provides a red color, while the chili pepper adds unique spiciness.
Meat fans swoon over the MeatZZa, a specialty Domino’s pizza topped with ham, pepperoni, and Italian sausage and covered in 100% genuine mozzarella.
Domino’s Meat Lovers Pizza Ingredients
- ½ homemade pizza dough
- 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
- sprinkling cornmeal
- Brushing with olive oil
- ½ homemade pizza sauce (or you can use store-bought marinara sauce)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Slices of pepperoni
- 1 pound cooked and crumbled hot Italian sausage
- 3-4 crispy bacon pieces, crumbled
How to Make Dominos Meat Lovers Pizza at Home
- Prepare the dough by combining warm water heated to 115F with yeast and sugar. Stir to dissolve and allow to proof.
- Make one dish of Homemade Pizza Dough and one batch of Homemade Pizza Sauce. Alternatively, store-bought might be used.
- Preheat the oven to 475°F and leave it there for at least 30 minutes. Cooking spray and cornmeal are sprayed onto a pizza pan.
- Roll out the dough into a circle using a rolling pin if you desire a thin crust. If you want a thicker crust, flatten and stretch the dough on a preheated pan, or hold it up on one side and swiftly slide your hands along the borders to spread it out. Push your fingertips up the edges to form a crust. Allow the dough to rest for about 10-15 minutes before topping.
- Brush the dough with olive oil and then cover with 12 cups to 1 cup pizza sauce, shredded cheeses, pepperoni pieces, cooked sausage, and crumbled bacon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the edges of the crust are golden brown, in a preheated oven.
- If you desire a darker crust, place the pan on the top rack and bake for an additional 1-2 minutes. Allow the pizza to cool for 3-5 minutes. Cut and serve!
- Calories 316
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 23g
- Protein 14g
- 40 mg sodium
Cooking time & Yields
- Total time: 45 mins
- Yield: 8-12 slices
How long does it take to make a Domino’s pepperoni pizza?
If the dough is in good shape and the pepperoni isn’t sticking together too much, it takes 6:48 seconds to prepare a pizza—40 seconds to stretch, sauce, and add the additional toppings. Then it was 6:08 in the oven.
One of my friends used to work at Domino’s as a delivery man. He says, “Inside staff and management at Domino’s must prepare a pepperoni pizza in less than one minute.
Then, depending on the type of oven in the store, it goes into the oven for between 6:30 and 8 minutes.
It takes 22 seconds to cut the pizza, package it up, and place it on our heat rack once it comes out of the oven.
That’s all there is to it. On an unbusy day at the store, you usually anticipate your pizza to be ready in 10 minutes.”
FAQs About Dominos Meat Lovers Pizza
What is on a Domino’s Meat Lovers pizza?
This delectable pizza features seasoned beef, ham, pepperoni, Italian sausage, fresh vegetables, and 100 percent genuine mozzarella cheese.
What meat is in Domino’s meatballs?
Meatballs made with pork.
It’s loud and proud, topped with juicy pig meatballs, onions, herbs, and lashings of our unique, vine-ripened tomato sauce.
What six meats are on a meat lovers pizza?
Favorite meat toppings vary but commonly include cooked and crumbled Italian sausage or ground beef, pepperoni, bacon, and occasionally sliced ham. The most frequent American pizza topping is pepperoni, packaged in compact bundles of little round disks.
Does Domino’s use beef pepperoni?
Pepperoni is pork, beef, and spice mix. When coupled with Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce and other meats, its taste stands on its own. It’s also fantastic with pizza cheese, which is made entirely of real mozzarella cheese. Consider Domino for the greatest pepperoni pizza.
What are the best pizza topping combinations for Dominos pizza?
Begin with a hand-tossed Fresh Baby Spinach & Feta specialty pizza, then top with premium chicken, bacon, garlic, mushrooms, olives, roasted red peppers or jalapeno peppers and grated parmesan.
You can prepare a pan pizza using BBQ instead of pizza sauce and top it with pepperoni, beef, and cheddar cheese (in addition to the normal mozzarella and provolone), onions, and jalapenos for something a bit different.
What is the vegan pepperoni used on the new Vegan Meat Lovers pizza?
Vegan pepperoni is created with plant-based ingredients such as soy proteins, wheat glutens, tofu, lentils, and vegetables rather than animal derivatives. Although different producers utilize different bases for replacing the “meat factor” of real pepperoni, the end effect is typically the same: tiny, firm slices.
It is the perfect choice if you are looking for vegetarian pizza options.
Looking for some pizza inspiration? Here You Go: