Fiestada pizza Recipe is the most popular Mexican pizza recipe ever enjoyed by schoolchildren in school cafés in the United States. It features Mexican tastes in both the sauce and the pizza toppings. Because it is prepared in mass for school children, it is always square for convenience.
This classic Fiestada Pizza has an already cooked crust! Other pizza recipes that use pre-baked pizza crusts include the Barquito pizza, Beef Fiestada, and others. Let’s have a look at what ingredients made our Fiestada Pizza a hit this time.
Fiestada pizza recipe ingredients
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package of dry taco seasoning mix
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup ground beef
- 1 (14 ounces) package of prepared pizza dough
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 ¼ cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
Directions for making fiestada pizza step by step
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230 degrees C).
- Add ground meat to a large pan and season with taco seasoning. Cook over medium-high heat, until it becomes golden and crumbly. It will take around 5-7 minutes. Remove the fat from the skillet after cooking the steak.
- Divide the pizza dough in half. Place each piece on a nonstick baking sheet and flatten each half into a thin crust.
- Bake it for 3 minutes in the oven. After 3 minutes, remove the pizza from the oven but do not turn it off.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pizza sauce, salt, and cumin. Half of this mixture should be spread on each pizza. On top of this, scatter the meat and cheese.
- Bake for another 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese melts and the crust becomes crispy.
- Serve immediately.
Fiestada pizza with nutritional benefits
- Calories 511
- Protein 22.9g
- Carbohydrates 56.4g
- Fat 19.8g
- Cholesterol 55.3mg
- Sodium 1747.5mg
Time and Serve
- Total Time: 35 mins.
- Serve: 4-5
Frequently Asked Questions About Fiestada Pizza Recipe
How do you cook frozen Fiestada?
Fill 16 18″ x 26″ x 1/2″ bun pans with frozen pizzas. 350°F for 9 to 16 minutes in a convection oven. 425°F for 16-20 minutes in a CONVENTIONAL OVEN NOTE: Cooking time and temperature may need to be adjusted due to variations in oven regulators.
What’s a Fiestada?
Please tell me you’ve had the pleasure of experiencing the fiestada. It’s essentially a taco or Mexican pizza, and it was one of just a few tasty and edible dishes provided in my high school cafeteria, among turkey slop and beef sticks. Enchilada-style sauce, thin crust, meat, and cheese
Do you put frozen pizza directly on oven rack?
The simple answer is that you can cook a frozen pizza, cooked pizza that has to be reheated, or a pizza with a pre-made crust right on the oven rack. However, if you make your own dough, you can not cook pizza directly on the oven rack.