If you’re seeking for godfathers taco pizza recipe, you’ve come to the correct spot. Godfather’s Taco Pizza Dish is a fantastic pizza recipe for families that takes less than an hour to prepare. Individual tastes can be utilized to choose the toppings and way of cooking. Taco pizza from Godfather’s recipe is great for individuals craving Mexican food.
How to make Godfathers Taco Pizza Recipe
Taco pizza is the ideal combination of tacos and pizza. It’s one of the easiest and most delicious meals you can create. I had all of the materials on hand, so I could get started right away. The taco sauce and refried beans provide a distinct flavor to this dish, making it one of my favorites! I hope you appreciate it as much as I do!
Godfathers taco pizza Ingredients
- Taco sauce, ⅔ cup
- Pizza sauce, ⅔ cup
- Mozzarella cheese, 1 1/2 cups
- Taco seasoning, 1 envelope
- Refried beans, ¼ cup
- Ground beef, 1lb
For The Topping:
- Tomato (Chopped)
- Cheddar cheese (Shredded)
- Lettuce (Shredded)
- Drain the ground chicken and place it in a skillet. Combine the chicken, taco meat seasoning, and water in a mixing bowl.
- It’s time to roll out the dough. Spread taco sauce, tomato sauce, and refried beans on the dough.
- Layer mozzarella on the bread, then taco meat, and lastly, mozzarella on the meat section.
- Preheat the oven to 480°F for 11 minutes. Serve the pizza sliced, topped with chopped tomatoes and shredded lettuce.
Nutritional information taco pizza godfathers
- Calories from fat: 127; total calories: 279.
- Total Fat: 22% (14g).
- 6.7g Saturated Fat (34%).
- Cholesterol material: 13% (38mg).
- Sodium material: 25% (608mg).
- Potassium material: 10% (346mg).
- Total Carbohydrates: 8% (24g).
Total time & Servings
- Estimated time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 8 Servings
- Cuisine type: Snacks
*Note: The percent Daily Value (DV) of a nutrient in a serving of food indicates how much it contributes to a daily diet. For basic nutrition guidance, 2,000 calories per day are recommended.
FAQ About godfathers taco pizza
Q: What sauce do you put on a taco pizza?
A: Our “sauce” is made out of refried beans and salsa. Consider a crisp pizza crust with gooey cheese, seasoned taco meat, beans, salsa, olives (if I’m being honest, I add these out of responsibility), tomatoes, green onions, and sour cream.
Q: Can you use Mexican blend cheese on pizza?
A: Yes, you can, in a nutshell. We maintain a large selection of cheeses on hand. Mexican cheeses such as quesadilla or Chihuahua are excellent substitutes for Mozzarella or Provolone. They have a mild taste and complement Italian dishes wonderfully.
Q: Can you use queso blanco on pizza?
A: The celebration is underway with this quick pizza topped with refried beans, salsa, bell pepper, queso Blanco cheese, and green onions.
Do you love pizza? I know you do 🙂 Here is more Pizza recipe for you