Your family will want to grilled Boboli pizza recipes all the time once you learn how! Life is hectic, and the last thing you want to do when it’s hot outdoors is heated up your kitchen.
This is why we enjoy experimenting with different grilling recipes. Pizza is a family favorite, and the grill makes cooking very quick and easy.
Yes! It’s a quick and easy technique to cook pizza. We really enjoy it grilled.
Grilled pizza is one of those things I’ve been dying to try, and I’m so pleased I did. It’s a fun spin on our typical Homemade pizza that the kids and I both like.
Ingredients for grilled Boboli pizza
- Sauce for Pizza (This makes enough for two pizzas.)
- 2 15-oz can of tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons chili flakes
- 1 t sugar
- 3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley (this really gives a hint of freshness to the sauce) or parsley
- freshly ground pepper and salt
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan
- 3 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup sliced or chopped red pepper
- 1 cup onion, chopped or thinly sliced
- 12–15 pieces thinly sliced Boars Head pepperoni. This is all up to you.
- 12 oz. cooked Italian sausage (I use Boulder Italian Sausage.)
- Place in a basin and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes, loosely covered. Grease should be drained.
- 4 tablespoons drained pepperoncini
Grilled Boboli pizza with step-by-step instructions
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Set the oven rack to the top position.
- Open the can of tomato sauce and pour it into a large measuring cup. Season with salt and pepper, then adjust to taste. This amounts to two pizzas.
- 12 tablespoon sauce on top of the crust. Sprinkles with most of the parmesan, leaving a little amount to sprinkle on top when the pizza is served.
- Pepperoni, peppers, and onions should be on top. Add the sausage.
- Garnish with mozzarella. Sprinkle with pepperoncini.
- Place the pizza immediately on the top oven rack in a preheated oven. Bake for 10–20 minutes, or until brown to your liking. Remove and set aside for 5 minutes. Serve sliced with more chili flakes and parmesan.
Nutrition information for grilled Boboli pizza recipes
- Calories 643kcal
- Carbohydrates 52g
- Protein 33g
- Saturated Fat 15g
- Cholesterol 83mg
- Sodium 1900mg
Time and Servings
- Total Time: 30 Mins
- Yield: 6 – 8 Servings
Frequently Asked Questions About Grilled Boboli Pizza Recipes
Can you use a Boboli pizza on the grill?
Brush each side of your Boboli pizza dough with olive oil (or melted butter). Place the crust on the side of the grill without the charcoal or with the burner turned off. Grill the crust for 2–4 minutes on each side. Take off the grill.
How do you make Boboli crust crispy?
To obtain the desired crispness, bake Boboli® pizza dough at temperatures higher than 450° F or for longer than 8 – 10 minutes. You might even lower your oven rack to bring the Boboli® pizza crust closer to the heating source.
Can you cook Boboli pizza on a pizza stone?
Here, a pizza stone placed directly on the oven floor is ideal. Preheat the oven to 500°F even if you use a readymade crust, such as Boboli brand (the directions on the package may call for a lower temperature)