I don’t think there are too many people who don’t love pizza. It’s one of the most loved foods in the world by the majority of people nowadays. Surely you had a pizza oven at home; you are trying to upgrade by making it mobile, or do you plan on having a mobile pizza business?
How Can You Build a Mobile Pizza Oven?
Using a mobile pizza oven, you can cook a wide array of food preparations. Once you have constructed your personal pizza oven, you can use it for anything.
The oven plans that we’ll see in this article can be used for cooking anything with a flame, for example, baking bread, etc. Let’s take a look at how to build a mobile pizza oven in seven easy steps.
A step-by-step guide to building a mobile pizza oven
Designing a Mobile Pizza Oven
- A wheeled cart, car, or truck can be used.
- What is the size of your oven?
- Would you like to build your own pizza oven or purchase one to put on a cart? Do you want it to be wood-fired or gas-fired?
- What size pizza oven do you want?
- Plan the insulation for your oven, the air ventilation, the lighting if necessary, and the roof if needed.
- Decide whether you need shelving or countertop tables for easy use.
How to Structure Mobile Pizza Oven
Structure of a Mobile Pizza Oven for Business Use
The framework will depend on how big your oven is and on the added features you plan to build with it that should fit the actual frame. Consider the weight of your oven; if you are building your brick oven,
When building the framework, make sure to allow at least five inches from each side to allow for the actual weight. Before the oven is built, measure its weight and make sure the framework can handle it.
It is important to prepare your insulation carefully; you need to ensure that the frame of the oven can withstand the heat it transmits while it is being used. There are a lot of materials available for insulation purposes; choose one that fits your budget.
Almost all pizza ovens require a chimney. Therefore, you should plan both the location of the chimney as well as the position of the oven within the frame when making a mobile oven.
In addition, this tabletop is detachable for portability and comes with built-in shelves for storage, a countertop for preparing pizza, and a stand for storing wood logs.
Structure of the Personal Mobile Pizza Oven
A mobile pizza oven for personal use can be constructed simply; you can use a metal stand, which can support the weight of the pizza oven, on top of which you can place the oven. Be sure your oven is wide enough to fit the measurement of your trolley and that the handle is on the trolley.
Using Mobile Pizza Ovens for Business
You should install four wheels to your cart; four wheels mounted equally can carry heavy loads and give you maximum maneuverability.
Mobile Pizza Oven for Personal Use
Four casters, consisting of rigid on one pair and a swivel on the other pair, are recommended for a combination of high load and maneuverability.
Checking for final security
You need a mobile pizza oven if you want to move it from one place to another. It doesn’t matter how beautiful the mobile pizza oven is. What matters is its capability to move.
- You should make sure the oven is stable, secured to the framework, and will not collapse while in motion. This will allow the oven to hold its position when it is running.
- Examine the framework and all of the features you add to it, and determine whether the framework can support the overall weight and intensity without breaking. Test the structural integrity of the pizza oven even after it has burned for a long period of time by cooking several batches of pizza.
- Make sure you have perfect maneuverability with this mobile pizza oven. Run a couple of tests to make sure everything is working as it should.
What type of oven should I use?
In today’s market, you will find pizza ovens that come prefabricated and are ready to be installed in a trailer or tailored cart. When it comes to connecting these kinds of ovens to a trailer, cart, or framework, they are fully customizable.
You should carefully measure the diameter of the oven before building your framework first because it was engineered to be mobile and require minimal maintenance. Most ovens come in large sizes, so you should begin by measuring the diameter of the oven before building your framework.
The cooking surface of these prefabricated pizza ovens is usually large enough to prepare multiple pizzas at once. They are mainly made to withstand harsh weather conditions outside, so the business will continue to run regardless of the weather conditions.
Currently, there are many portable pizza ovens on the market that are lightweight and durable. You can buy dome-shaped or boxed style portable pizza ovens, which you can attach to a trolley to make it mobile or movable. In 60 seconds, your pizza can be cooked in one of these portable ovens.
- Do Pizza Ovens Need a Chimney
- How to Make Your Own Fire Pit Pizza Oven
- Best Charcoal For Pizza Oven
- Best Outdoor Pizza Ovens
- How much does an outdoor pizza oven cost