Do you want to eat pizza but don’t want to take the effort to make it from scratch?
If so, this keto pepperoni keto pizza omelette recipe with only 1.3g of net carbohydrates might be precisely what you’re looking for!
Enjoy the flavor of pepperoni pizza with a fraction of the carbohydrates and effort!
Ingredients for a keto pizza omelette
- 4 eggs
- 1¼ cups (5 oz.) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 oz (4 tbsp)cream chees 14 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1½ cup (6 oz.) shredded mozzarella
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
keto pizza omelette recipe step-by-step instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
- Begin by preparing the crust. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the eggs and the remaining crust ingredients. To blend, give it a thorough stir.
- Line a pie pan (a regular-sized pie plate would be enough for two pieces) or any other ovenproof dish with parchment paper (crumple the sheet before you flatten it out to make it stay down more easily). Add the pizza crust batter. With a spatula, spread it out evenly. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the pizza dough is golden brown.
- Spread tomato sauce over the crust using a spatula. Serve with cheese on top.
- Bake for another 10 minutes, or until the pizza is golden brown.
- Serve with oregano on top.
Nutrition facts for keto pizza omelette recipe
- Calories 109%
- Total Fat 8.2g13%
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3g1%
- Protein 7.4g15%
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Servings: 2
Questions and Answers about the keto pizza omelette recipe
Is there any pizza that is keto-friendly?
Blaze Pizza became the first major restaurant to introduce a keto-friendly pizza crust on Tuesday. Blaze, which has over 300 restaurants in the United States, Canada, and the Middle East, has just released a new crust that replaces flour with cheese, eggs, flax seed, and cauliflower.
What is keto pizza crust made of?
What is the composition of keto pizza crust? There are only a few ingredients in this pizza dough. It simply requires almond flour, mozzarella cheese, a little cream cheese, and a pinch of salt.
Can you have almond flour on keto?
Almond flour is most likely the most popular keto flour alternative. It’s made entirely of crushed almonds and has just 3 grams of total carbohydrates and 1 gram of net carbs per 2-tablespoon (14-gram) serving ( 3 )
Did you enjoy this recipe? Then you will like these pizza recipes as well: