This pampered chef fruit pizza recipe has a sugar cookie crust, a cream cheese icing layer, and fresh fruit toppings. The sugar cookie crust can be handmade or purchased from a shop.
The top of the pizza can be decorated with any type of fresh fruit. For serving, the pizza can be sliced like a traditional pizza or split into smaller squares.
Years ago, I had my first taste of “fruit pizza” at a Pampered Chef party. It was fantastic! It’s a particularly delicious treat in the summer when the tastiest fruits are readily accessible from your garden or fruit and vegetable vendors.
It would be the finest dessert pizza ever, and it would be gone in an instant.
Ingredients for Pampered Chef Fruit Pizza
- Refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 tbsp orange juice or liquor
- 1 (12 ounces) package of soft cream cheese (Preferably Philadelphia Cream Cheese)
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar
- a half teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 big crushed pineapple can
- 2 tiny mandarin orange cans
- 4 medium sliced bananas
- Fresh strawberries
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons strawberry gelatin
Step-by-step instructions for pampered chef fruit pizza
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Nonstick cooking sprays a 12-inch pizza or springform pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cookie dough is equally distributed in the bottom of the pan. Completely awesome.
- Combine cream cheese mixture, sugar, liquor or juice, and vanilla in a mixing dish.
- Spread to 1 inch from the edge of the crust.
- Place the fruit and nuts on top.
- Glaze: Whisk together water, sugar, corn syrup, and cornstarch until thick and transparent. Mix in the gelatin. Cool Pampered Chef Fruit Pizza before sprinkling with fruit Refrigerate.
Nutrition facts for pampered chef fruit pizza
- Calories 220
- Total Fat 12g
- Saturated Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 25mg
- Sodium 180mg
- Carbohydrate 28g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 3g
Time and Servings
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Servings: 16
How do you keep fruit pizza from getting soggy?
The best solution to protect it from getting soggy is to construct it as near to serving time as possible. When the frosting rests on the cookie crust, there isn’t much you can do to keep it from becoming mushy.
Can I make fruit pizza with chocolate chip cookie dough?
Fruit Pizza with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust is a simple and tasty summer treat! Refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough makes a scrumptious and time-saving crust that can be topped with a cream cheese layer and adorned with your favorite fruit for a crowd-pleasing perfect dessert pizza.
Can I make a fruit pizza the night before?
Yes, you may create the fruit pizza ahead of time, but for optimal results, add the icing and fruit just before serving. You may make the frosting ahead of time and chill it until ready to use. You may also slice the fruit ahead of time to save time on assembly day.
How long does fruit pizza stay good for?
Once constructed, put it in the refrigerator (tightly wrapped in plastic wrap) for up to 3 days. Remember that the sugar cookie shell will melt, and the fruit will begin to dry. This dish is best served within 24 hours of being prepared.
What is Fruit Pizza?
Fruit pizzas are a type of pastry characterized by their pizza-shaped cookie dough, icing, and fruit toppings. Fruit pizza is well recognized for the vibrant designs and patterns created by the meticulous arrangement of the many fruits that top the delicacy.
My other favorite recipes