Air Fryer pancakes are extremely simple to prepare and may be served in minutes. We’ll prepare these homemade air-fried pancakes from scratch, and because we’ll be using an air fryer, they’ll turn out flawlessly every time. Serve with fresh fruit, berries, honey, or your favorite syrup.
You may get a variety of air fryer pancake mixtures at the supermarket. Still, as many of us examine ways to improve the health of the food we consume, I encourage cooking more meals from scratch and avoiding store-bought versions high in preservatives and chemicals.
If you want your kids to help you in the kitchen, the air fryer version of the pancakes is a terrific alternative. According to my findings, children are more likely to consume something if they prepare it themselves. Let’s get this started!
- 3/4 cup Buttermilk
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Cooking Spray
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 piece Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- 3 tablespoon Cane Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
How Can Easy Pancake Recipe Instructions
- Combine the pancake mix and the water (or prepare pancake mix according to package or recipe instructions). Mix until all of the ingredients are combined, but don’t overmix. A few lumps are acceptable.
- Allow for a few minutes for the pancake batter to “relax.”Preheat your air fryer to 400°F in the meanwhile.
- If your air fryer does not have a preheat option, set it to 400°F and wait 3-5 minutes for it to heat up.
- Spray (4) 6-inch pie tins with a generous cooking spray.
- Fill each pie pan with 1/4 cup batter. Gently spread batter to the sides of the pan using a rubber spatula, spoon, or butter knife, then tap the pan on the counter a few times, and the batter will spread to the pan’s edges evenly.
- Air fry 7-8 minutes until pancakes are golden brown on top.
- Beat heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla with a hand mixer on medium high until soft peaks form and mixture resembles whipped cream. Chill until ready to use.
- When pancakes are cooked, remove them from the air fryer. Allow them to cool for a few minutes. Remove with a spatula and enjoy warm with your favorite toppings!
Time Duration For Pancake Recipe Air Fryer
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Course: Breakfast, brunch
- Cuisine: American
- Servings: 12 4″ pancakes
- Calories: 74kcal
- Serving: 1pancake
- Calories: 74kcal
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Protein: 2g
- Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 241mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Calcium: 50mg
- Iron: 1mg
Faqs For Pancake Recipe Air Fryer
Can you cook a pancake on a stick in an air fryer?
Yes, place the frozen pancakes and sausage on a stick in the air fryer in a single layer. Then, preheat the air fryer to 360°F and cook for 15 minutes. Because it is really hot, wait a few minutes before biting into it.
What is the secret to a fluffy pancake?
The key to generating extraordinarily fluffy pancakes is in how you treat just one ingredient: the eggs. Instead of mixing whole eggs into your pancake batter, separate the yolks and egg whites.
What does an extra egg do to pancakes?
Due to the absence of gluten, pancakes rely on eggs for additional structure and flavor. Egg yolks also provide richness and flavor to pancakes. Too much egg, however, will make the pancake dense and custard-like; too little egg will make it drier and more biscuit-like.