The most interesting aspect of the chat counter is the panipuri, puchka, or golgappe. Whether it’s roadside kiosks or a wedding meal, the majority of ladies will be found in the jewelry store, sale, or chaat counter.
As accused, I am guilty! What is there not to like about golgappa? It may be tailored to your preferences, whether you prefer it with khatta pani, sour Jal Jira, or additional meethi imli chutney. The only thing that is constant is the fried puri.
That has always discouraged the health-conscious from consuming it. So here comes the reduced-calorie pani puri recipe in air fryer, in which we air-fry the pellets and enjoy the same tastes without the guilt!
You may also prepare panipuri from scratch in an air fryer.
Ingredient for pani puri recipe in air fryer
- Package ready-to-cook pani puri ( optional )
- 1 teaspoon oil 1
Step-by-step directions for making pani puri recipe in air fryer
- You will require an AIR FRYER.
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes.
- Arrange the puri in one layer.
- OPTIONAL: Brush some oil on the puri. Apply a few drops of oil to your palm. Take a couple of puris and massage them lightly between your palms.
- Two minutes in the air fryer.
- Remove the puri from the pan and set it aside. Proceed to the next set of puri.
- It is critical to warm the air fryer after each round of air frying.
How to serve pani puri recipe in air fryer
- Pani puri is best served with a spicy, tasty potato mixture, flavor-bursting, lip-smacking, spicy, and tangy mint-cilantro pani, or a spicy, flavorful potato mixture (water).
- On my site, I’ve featured three different varieties of pani (water), ranging from traditional mint-cilantro to more fashionable strawberry and pineapple. Also included is a recipe for spicy potato stuffing. Here’s how to make masala and pani – GOL GAPPE / PANI PURI
Nutrition fact for pani puri recipe in air fryer
- Calories: 35kcal
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Protein: 2g
- Fat: 2g
Time & Servings
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Servings: 8 people
FAQs about pani puri recipe in air fryer
Can puris be made in Airfryer?
Preheat the air fryer for 5-10 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius. Place the puris in an air fryer at 180 degrees Celsius for 3 to 4 minutes. Keep an eye out because each air fryer is unique. That’s it, and your puris are finished!
Can you air Fry liquid batter?
Food with a wet batter should not be cooked in an air fryer. You should also avoid putting wet battered foods in air fryers, such as corndogs or tempura shrimp.
Why is my pani puri not crispy?
The dough must be rolled very thin. Your puri will not be crispy if it is not thin enough. To cut the Golgappa, use a sharp cookie cutter or a steel box with sharp edges of 4-5 cm in diameter. When frying, do not overcrowd the pan.