Personal pizza dough recipes are a fun, personalized, and d kid-sized variation on the traditional bigger pizza. An easy-to-make crust that divides easily into four equals no squabbles since everyone gets their favorite toppings!
Because they’re smaller, everyone can add their own favorite ingredients and toppings, and they cook in a snap. It’s as simple as dividing up a lump of dough into three or four smaller pieces to make personal pizza dough.
Ingredients for personal pizza dough
- 1 teaspoon dried active yeast
- 1 cup warm water (95-110 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 and 1/2 cups bread flour
Making It Personal Pizza Dough Recipe in Steps
- Collect all of the components.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the yeast, water, sugar, salt, and oil. Mix together enough flour to produce a kneadable dough.
- Turn the dough out onto the board and knead for 3 minutes, adding extra flour as needed if the dough is too sticky to knead.
- Place the dough in an oiled bowl and flip it over so that the top is gently coated as well.
- Allow it to rise in a warm, draft-free environment for about 30 minutes or until it doubles in size.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Divide the dough into three equal portions. Grease a pizza pan or baking sheet with olive oil. One dough half should be pressed into a 9-inch circle on a prepared baking sheet. Place the sauce and preferred toppings on top.
- Bake the pizza for approximately 20 minutes or until the edges are faintly brown.
Nutrition facts for personal pizza dough
- Calories 374
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 63g
- Protein 11g
Time and Servings
- Total time: 1hour
- Servings: 3 to 4
Personal pizza dough recipe FAQ
How much dough do I need for a personal pizza?
For any size up to 16 inches, a decent starting point is 1-ounce of dough per inch of diameter. Adjust the dough weight until you’re happy with the completed pizza.
How do you make a personal pan pizza?
There is no need to form a crust with your fingers; simply leave the dough absolutely flat on the bottom of the pan; the crust will rise in the oven. Pizza sauce, selected toppings, and shredded mozzarella cheese are sprinkled on top of the pizzas. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling and the crust is golden brown.
How much cheese do I need for a personal pizza?
If you simply want mozzarella cheese on your pizza, use 4 ounces sliced fresh mozzarella cheese and 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese. You may add another type of cheese, such as parmesan, to make it a bit more special (2-3 tablespoons).