Have you had Air Fryer Pork Steak before? Wait till you try these juicy, tender pork steaks in the air fryer! After a fast trip through the air fryer, you’ll have fantastic tasting pork steaks that the whole family will enjoy.
Pork meat in air fryer is succulent, tasty, and easy to cook. They make a quick and easy midweek dinner and go well with fries, salad, or steamed vegetables.
- 2 pork steaks totaling 1-1 1/2 pounds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 TBSP light olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce, use your favorite!
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
How do you cook pork steak in an air fryer
- Remove the pork steaks from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking to allow them to come to room temperature (it helps them to cook evenly). Using paper towels, blot the steak/steaks dry.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (205°C) for 5 minutes while you thoroughly season your pork steaks with pork seasoning.
- Pork steaks, 1 tablespoon pork seasoning, 1 tb. Season the boneless pork chops in the morning or even a day ahead to allow the spice to enter the pork chops for additional flavor.
- The seasoned pork steaks should be placed in the air fryer basket without overlapping. Cook for 6 minutes before opening the basket and flipping the steaks.
- The steaks should be cooked for a further six minutes (*see note) or until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C).
- Place the air fried pork steaks on a plate or cutting board covered with aluminum foil. Allow them to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Time Duration For Pork Steak In Air Fryer
- Servings: 4 servings
- Calories: 161kcal
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cooking: 12 minutes
- Resting Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Total Fat: 42g
- Saturated Fat:12g
- Trans Fat:0g
- Fat: 26g
- Cholesterol: 161mg
- Sodium: 1032mg
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 23g
- Protein: 44g
What Side Dish Goes Well pork Steaks?
Whether you’re organizing a fancy occasion or a casual family dinner, you’re sure to find a dish on this list that will impress your guests and leave them wanting more! Here are the best side dishes for pork chops that make the meal for people who aren’t sure what to offer:
- Green Beans and Potatoes
- Parmesan Roasted Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- Jalapeno Cornbread
- Baked Cinnamon Apples
- Cheese Rolls
- Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Steamed Cauliflower
- Garlic Parmesan Angel Hair Pasta
- Glazed Carrots
- White Cheddar Mac N Cheese
- Vermicelli Rice
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- Au Gratin Potatoes
- Creamed Kale
Can you cook pork steaks in an air fryer?
Yes, cook pork steaks in an air fryer. Preheat your air fryer to 400°F. Cook the frozen pork steaks in the air fryer for 13 to 15 minutes. Halfway through cooking time, turn the steaks and baste them with BBQ sauce on both sides. Remove from the air fryer and serve immediately.
How long should pork steaks be cooked?
Heat the grill to high heat, then lower to medium. Depending on the thickness of the steaks, cook for 6 to 7 minutes on each side. Allow the steaks to rest before serving with your preferred accompaniments. Alternatively, if the weather permits, place on a pre-heated grill.
Can you cook pork loins in an air fryer?
Yes, you can cool pork loins in air fryer. The pork loin should reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F when cooked in the air fryer for 35 to 40 minutes, flipping once halfway through cooking. Transfer the pork loin from the air fryer to a cutting board. Let it rest for at least 5 minutes before cutting.