With your Presto Pizzazz pizza oven, you can cook quick and easy handmade pizzas with Rhodes dough. Here are the recipe directions for using a Presto pizza.
I have Rapid-Rise Yeast on hand so that I can prepare this on the spur of the moment. Generally, whatever you have in your fridge may be used to make a wonderful pizza for any meal.
Recipes with presto pizza ingredients
- 12 thawed and risen Rhodes White Dinner Rolls
- a half-cup pizza sauce
- 1 to 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- SUGGESTIONS FOR TOPPINGS
- grilled sausage
- bell pepper, green
Presto pizza oven recipes with step-by-step instructions
- Coat the cutting board or counter with nonstick cooking spray.
- Form a ball out of the rolls and roll it into a 13-inch round.
- Place the pizzas on the Presto Pizzazz pizza oven pan. Sharpen the edges somewhat.
- To prevent air bubbles from developing, poke the crust several times with a fork.
- Spread the sauce over the crust.
- Top with chosen toppings and cheese.
- 11-13 minutes on the “Dual” setting
Presto pizza nutritional information
- 590 Calories
- 41 g Total Fat
- 26 g Protein
- 30 g Total Carbohydrate
Time & Servings
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Servings: 8
Frequently asked questions about presto pizza recipes
What can you cook in a presto pizza oven?
Prepares frozen chicken wings and nuggets, as well as jalapeno poppers, pizza rolls, fish fillets, egg rolls, cinnamon buns, cookies, and other items. Quesadillas and grilled sandwiches are also available.
What can you cook on pizza Pizzazz?
The Pizzazz Plus rotating oven is intended to cook frozen convenience dishes as well as 7- to 12-inch pizzas. It can prepare a variety of frozen convenience items, including cheese toast, chicken nuggets, egg rolls, fish fillets, onion rings, and more.