These air fryer salmon nibbles are simple to prepare and tasty! Make them with your favorite spicy marinade, or spice. For years to come, air fryer salmon nuggets will be a family favorite.
It’s a fantastic quick, and straightforward way to cook salmon; no messing. Chop your fish, season it, and let the air fryer do the rest.
I’ve made a delicious, creamy garlic Parmesan sauce to make this salmon into a more luxurious dish, and trust me. It’s worth it.
The sauce produces so much that you may sprinkle it over your rice or vegetables. Look for at least 1-inch thick center-cut salmon filets.
When I buy additional salmon, I clip off the thinner outside margins and save them for later use. I prefer a Misto sprayer with my oil, although regular cooking spray will suffice.
- Skin removed 2 salmon filets (6 ounces each),
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1-2 limes, squeezed
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
How to Cook Salmon Nuggets in a Air Fryer
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using a paper towel, pat the salmon filets dry. Cut each filet into 1-inch squares with a sharp knife.In a medium mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, lime juice, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- To coat the salmon bites, pour the mixture over them.
- Place the salmon bits in an equal layer in the air fryer basket, working in batches. (Avoid overcrowding.) Cook for 4-5 minutes in an air fryer. Flip the salmon and continue on the other side, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 140-145°F. In a bowl, place the cooked fish.
- Prepare the garlic sauce while the fish is cooking.
- Melt butter, heavy cream, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir until the butter is melted and the mixture is well mixed and heated (4-5 minutes).
- Serve the salmon bites with the garlic cream sauce over mashed potatoes or rice.
Time Duration & Servings
- Total Time: 11 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Servings: 3 serving
- Cuisine: Asian
- Course: Appetizer, dinner, lunch, Snack
Nutrition Facts Of Salmon Bites
- Calories: 322
- Carbohydrates: 27.2 g
- Protein: 25.8 g
- Fat: 16.4g
- Cholesterol: 114.5 mg
- Sodium: 352.5 mg
Do you want to try something different? Look no further than blackened salmon if you’re searching for a healthy, quick, and flavorful seafood dish to create in your air fryer. This healthful Air Fryer Blackened Salmon is also Keto friendly for people living on the Keto diet.
How long should you air fry salmon for?
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Season each fillet with garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper after rubbing with olive oil.
Place the salmon in the air fryer and cook for 11 minutes, depending on its thickness. Please keep in mind that the timing may differ for different air fryers.
Is salmon good in the Airfryer?
This Air Fryer Salmon is the very best technique always to cook excellent salmon.It’s created using a fast, delicious spice rub and is soft and flaky in the center, with a flawlessly golden outside.
What temperature should I cook my salmon on in the air fryer?
If using an oven air fryer, bake the salmon for 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook for at least 12 minutes and add further time as needed if using the basket type. Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of your salmon fillet. The longer it takes to air-fry salmon, the thicker it is.