Are you like the strawberry hand pie air fryer recipe?
Everyone enjoys dessert, and these strawberry hand pie air fryer recipes are ideal for feeding my huge family. We like them for family game night or as a quick snack on the run. They make a great portable breakfast or dessert.
These air fryer hand pies are not only simple to prepare but also tasty. Because they cook so quickly in the air fryer, you may make numerous batches for a party or holiday. You may use any fruit you choose, and the recipe includes actual fruit, so you can use whatever you have on hand.
1 strawberry pie filling can
1 refrigerated pie crust package (2 crusts in package)
1 teaspoon + 1 teaspoon water
1 tbsp. turbinado sugar
Optional: Sanding sugar in pink or red
How to make strawberry hand pie air fryer recipe
- Remove the packet of refrigerated pie crusts from the fridge and set them on the counter for about 10 minutes to warm up.
- Roll out a pie crust on wax paper or parchment paper.
- Cut 4-inch rounds with the round cookie cutter. If you’re careful, you can fit 7-8 rings into one crust.
- Fill each pie dough circle with around two strawberries from the pie filling.
- 1 tablespoon of water in a small bowl
- Dip your finger in the water bowl and run it around the edge of the pie circle just before inserting it into the dumpling maker.
- Press the pie round into the dumpling maker. While baking, the water will assist keep the crust tight.
- Beat the egg with a tablespoon of water until smooth.
- Brush the tops of each hand pie with the egg wash and sprinkle with turbinado sugar or sanding sugar.
- Place the hand pies in the air fryer without touching.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow for a few minutes of cooling before serving.
- CALORIES: 79
- TOTAL FAT: 4g
- CHOLESTEROL: 14mg
- SODIUM: 62mg
- CARBOHYDRATES: 9g
- FIBER: 1g
- SUGAR: 4g
- PROTEIN: 1g
Time and servings
- Total Time: 30 Min
- servings: 2-3
FAQs about strawberry hand pie air fryer recipe
How do you cook strawberries in an air fryer?
Wash the strawberries and remove the stems before slicing them into thin slices approximately 1/8 inch thick. Using a paper towel, pat them dry. Place the slices in the air fryer and cook for 1 hour at 180-200 degrees F. After 30 minutes, flip them over.
Can I dry fruit in an air fryer?
Yes, some air fryers already have a dehydrator setting. You can easily use a normal air fryer to dry fruits, too.
Can I cook frozen pie in air fryer?
Yes, place 1-2 frozen pot pies in the basket and air fry for 15 minutes. Then, for 6 minutes, raise the temperature to 380 degrees F. Once done, keep the air fryer basket closed for 5 minutes to keep the center heated.